Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Chocolate Hazelnut

by Pirouline

Creme De Pirouline® Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural.
Enlarged for detail.

Do they make these in white chocolate ?
How do these taste? I know the description says hazelnut but I'm asking because the vanilla ones taste gross.
Start your review of Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Chocolate Hazelnut!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I could eat everything that`s how yummy they are.” in 1 review
These are my favorite! The cream filling really does taste like chocolate with a hint of hazelnut. The hazelnut is not overwhelming it just just right. The cream filling to wafer shell in the perfect ratio of crunch and cream. The only down fall is that the wafer sometimes falls apart too easily causing a bit of a mess but other then that it’s an amazing treat!
Coral Springs , FL
I have an unhealthy addiction to this. I could go through a can in one day. They’re great for adding to a desert, like ice cream. But I like to devour these Cookie Monster style while watching TV and no I will not share! Also, the hazelnut flavor is the best and no other brand can compare! I’ve been craving these lately and will have to hunt them down soon...
Purchased at: Target
These are addictive little treats of a snack! One of my favorites. The foil packets are hard to get into, but I love that there are 2 so they don't all go stale!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies! The thin wafer outsides gives a really nice crunch to them, while the soft hazelnut chocolate inside gives you a nice contrast. The flavor is so darn good. I like to get these occasionally as a sweet treat. They go really well with coffee too! They're relatively cheap and easy to find. I usually get this brand from dollar general. I'd definitely recommend them.
Denver, CO
These are some of my favorite cookies and you can find them in the most random places. The tin can is super cute, and the hazelnut spread is amazing. The wafer cookie maintains a crisp exterior. These are really perfect.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were my favorite when I was younger. I still enjoy them from time to time. I am a repeated user. This is very delicious. It tastes like chocolate sticks with bread around it. I’ve already recommended it to my friends and family.
Ocala , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't really taste a hazelnut flavor in them taste like normal milk chocolate. So delicious with the crunch. Love how the chocolate isn't hard but smooth and easy to bite.
URUSSANGA, SANTA CATARINA
I bought it at dollar tree. I ate it all, but in parts so it means the taste was not that good otherwise I'd eat it all at once. I didn't try other flavours, but this one is definitely not my type.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Paleo
Revere, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just want to know why these are so amazing? It's such a boring looking thing.. Just a wafer with chocolate filling, what's so great about it, right? But let me tell you.. These little "boring" looking snacks are anything but that. They're crispy without being hard, and have the perfect amount of sweetness. They're the perfect naughty midnight snack -- if you're not to worried about eating chocolate so late. They're my absolute favorite and I could probably eat four tins. They're absolutely so delicious, and if you haven't had them (where are you living) then you must go out and try them.. Cause they're just so good!
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Greenwood, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
There pretty addicting to eat. You can find the at the dollar store so they're a nice cheap snack. They're hazelnut flavored but it's not like an overwhelmingly chocolaty or hazelnut flavor and they're crunchy