BY PIROULINE

Creme De Pirouline® Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural.
Enlarged for detail. see more...

• Do they make these in white chocolate ?13 Answers
  • How do these taste? I know the description says hazelnut but I'm as...28 Answers
  • "I could eat everything that`s how yummy they are." in 1 review
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Revere, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I just want to know why these are so amazing? It's such a boring looking thing.. Just a wafer with chocolate filling, what's so great about it, right? But let me tell you.. These little "boring" looking snacks are anything but that. They're crispy without being hard, and have the perfect amount of sweetness. They're the perfect naughty midnight snack -- if you're not to worried about eating chocolate so late. They're my absolute favorite and I could probably eat four tins. They're absolutely so delicious, and if you haven't had them (where are you living) then you must go out and try them.. Cause they're just so good!
Nida Y.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
These are the absolute best! I have had so many different types rolled wafers, but I promise you these are the best. I thought this would be a frail rolled wafer but they're not too soft and not too hard and are filled on the inside. I gave some to my friends to try and they bought them too! I think these are the most addicting treats out there and I could probably finish the whole container if I didn't restrain myself. If you're a fan of Nutella or wafers, you need to try this stuff immediately!
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is just perfection!!! Chocolate ans hazelnut are the perfect mix, although these sticks break easily they're so yummy!! I remember eating a lot of these when i was younger because my parents said too much chocolate but it's completely opposite! These aren't extremely sweet at all, it has the right amount of chocolate to taste the hazelnut and the wafer makes it crunchy!
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
These are very addicting and delicious little treats. I could devour them in no time if I let myself. They have a light thin crunchy outside with the delicious creme in the middle. My 18mon old daughter loves them too because she can easily handle them and munch away, and my oldest daughter likes to dip them in ice cream. Would definitely buy these delights again.
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
I LOVE these!! They're absolutely delicious by themselves or with ice cream, or as cake toppers (cutting shorter pieces), or pretty much with anything you want to eat them. The wafer is crispy and toasty and the cream is really smooth. Plus, I always find these (yes, this specific brand) at Dollar Tree. So... More reasons to love them!
Brandie P.
Brandie P.
I love these wafers! I use them to put around cakes. I always find myself picking up a few cans around the holidays and given them in gift baskets. While I usually gravitate to generic brands in other food items I opt for name brand in rolled waffers because the generic are bland and the cream inside leaves a waxy taste in my mouth.
Maria L.
Maria L.
El Cerrito, CA
These are absolutely amazing. I don't have them often but when I do I usually have the entire tin in one day. They are not overly sweet and just the right amount of crispy. They're easy to find, as they have them at almost every grocery store. Wonderful snack to enjoy alone or with some vanilla ice cream. Yum!
Lili H.
Lili H.
These truly bring me back to my childhood! My parents had these around all the time growing up. They are shaped like straws. The consistency of the outside is rather flakey, like a really thin cookie, while the inside is filled with a chocolate-like hazelnut consistency, it's like a hard, lets thick nutella.
Adam S.
Adam S.
My girlfriend and I can not get enough of these Hazelnut sticks! We get ours from the super Walmart. They are super tasty! Its one of the only sweets my girlfriend will eat lol. They are very affordable!! They kind of remind me of Nutella spread! So if your familiar with Nutella, you'll love these.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I became obsessed with these while house sitting for my parents. They had a can in the pantry and after searching for a sweet treat I ran into them! They are so yummy! Personally I love the crunch combined with the chocolate hazelnut. They are also great with coffee or any other hot beverage!
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
How do these taste? I know the description says hazelnut but I'm asking because the vanilla ones taste gross.
Angi L.
Angi L.
Taylor, MI
Do they make these in white chocolate ?