Creme De La Mer The Moisturising Soft Lotion 3 X 3 Ml Boxed Over £34 9ml Total

Creme De La Mer The Moisturising Soft Lotion 3 X 3 Ml Boxed Over £34 9ml Total.

Brand Name: LA MER

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Creme De La Mer The Moisturising Soft Lotion 3 X 3 Ml Boxed Over £34 9ml Total.!
How would you rate this product?
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,562 reviews
If you’ve ever tried the thick rich crime de Leon mer- this is the day time version. It is literally a soft lightweight crime. It still has the strong anti-aging properties we love from the brand in a daytime weight. 👌
NikkiNik P.
Such a luxe product! My only wish is that I could afford it all the time lol this lotion is heavenly. Super soft with just a hint of a sweet smell. I used on my face&the next morning I was clear, soft skinned&bright. Such a smooth lotion. La Mer can do no wrong in my eyes😉

Looking for your answer?