Crème de la Mer Moisturizer

What it is: An ultra-rich cream that quickly immerses skin in healing moisture and reveals a firmer feel and a more lifted, rejuvenated look over time.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness/ElasticityHighlighted Ingredients:- Miracle Broth™: Soothes and infuses skin with energy it needs to help repair visible signs of age.- Lime Tea: Proprietary antioxidant and ideal complement to Miracle Broth™.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, and triclosan. It is also gluten-free.What Else You Need to Know: With cell-renewing Miracle Broth, this ultra-rich moisturizer delivers healing moisture and the appearance of energized repair. In just one use, it calms visible irritation and redness. Dryness visibly disappears. With daily devotion, skin feels firmer, looks more lifted, and lines and wrinkles are visibly diminished.

How good is it for sensitive and dry skin comparing to Estée Lauder ultimate youth regenerating? Which one would you prefer?
I wonder if it will work for my oily skin?
Is this product worth it?
Start your review of Crème de la Mer Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have very dry skin and love this! It gets really cold here in the winter and my skin gets so dry it hurts. I use this every night and man I can tell you it makes a difference. It is expensive but last for a long time as you don't need that much!in reviews
...fresh, and light. It is not greasy or oily at all. I have some acne, and sensitive skin. This product did not cause my skin to flair up at all. I have already purchase another bottle, and will continue to use this product daily. in reviews
Ashley S.
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Saks
So expensive, but worth the hype! Made my skin so soft and really helped with dryness!
Alena L.
Centennial, CO
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer uploaded by Alena L.
La Mer definitely has a thicker structure than my average cream. I use it at night. It does not clog the pores and gives my skin that velvet feeling. Thank you La Mer for sending me the complimentary samples 😌
Aysha R.
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer uploaded by Aysha R.
This cream is so luxurious and moisturizing I am in love with it! I have sensitive skin and I was afraid it would irritate my skin but not at all. I struggle with dull and dry, acne prone skin and this cream is lovely mositurizing without causing me to break out at all. Very expensive but a good splurge if you’re looking for one.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer uploaded by Angela T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample size of La Mer the hydrating infused emulsion. It was a super light cream that went on smooth as silk. It’s purpose is to combat inner dryness with The Crème de la Mer Collection on both your face and neck.. It goes on before your daily moisturizer and under make up. While a full sized product can cost as much as $250, I found this hydrating product to be well worth the price because it provides a superior value.
Jenni C.
Grove City, OH
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer uploaded by Jenni C.
Brand new product from @LaMer that I received from @bzzagent complimentary for my review! The new hydrating infused emulsion lotion that is extremely hydrating without leaving your skin feeling oily or greasy! Love this new product I will be purchasing this! I love #lamer products!
Monica S.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer uploaded by Monica S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is worth every penny. I bought the 0.5 oz., i used it for an entire month and I saw great results. I had eczema on my face due to the cold weather and after using this, it healed, it’s true what they say, you get what you pay for. The texture is very creamy and the scent is pleasant. I purchased the regular moisturizer.
Yabsra M.
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer uploaded by Yabsra M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this product! A little thick and creamy but love the consistency and keeps you hydrated!
ashley H.
Tulsa, OK
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer uploaded by ashley H.
I was lucky enough to try this out! It’s rich and creamy, with a very light clean scent. This stuff is amazing! My skin feels so hydrated and soft. A little goes a long way!
Madeleine G.
Edmond, OK
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer uploaded by Madeleine G.
Let me start off by saying this is worth every penny! I have super sensitive skin and this hasn’t caused breakouts, clogged pores or anything of the sort! The first week of trying this my skin has completely transformed. The only con to this product is the price, but after using this moisturizer I will continue to keep buying it!
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Ok, so I can’t admit that I’m a regular user it La Mer. But I was lucky enough to receive this as a gift and I can attest, it is truly amazing. It’s rich and luxurious and sinks in like butter. If I could bathe in this, I would. But until that’s an option...I’ll use my gift so sparingly.

411 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pamela O.
il y a un mois
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer ? Is it worth the price or are there similar products ?
Dora F. il y a un mois
No! Not worth the price. Save your money girl. If you learn the history of La Mer products it's actually kinda crazy. The Creator used to play music and shines a light show on some enzymes in the cream. They still to this day use the same process. It's crazy. U can google it. There are so many great products and skin care lines out there that use ingredients that are proven to help your skin and are very affordable. "The ordinary" for example. Proven ingredients, and simple formulas that work. Happy hunting.
Cristina B.
il y a 2 mois
The Crème de la Mer Collection Is this face cream really worth the price??
Amanda C. il y a 2 mois
To be honest I personally wouldn't pay that much for it but i don't make A lot either. I got the mini sample set for free to try and I've only been using for bout 2 weeks. It feels nice on my skin and I have seen more of a difference with this sample then others I've tried but I just can't afford that price