Creme De La Mer Crème de la Mer The Intensive Revitalizing Mask uploaded by Steve J.

BY LA MER

A refreshing & revitalizing cream mask Contains potent cell-renewing Miracle BrothTM featuring the healing energies of the sea Helps promote skin's natural renewal process Blended with new Vitality Ferment that replenishes skin with hydration Neutralizes free radicals & protects skin from the signs of aging Unveils a softer smoother plumper more energetic & younger looking complexion To use: Apply a generous layer to face & neck. Leave on for 8 minutes. Wipe away excess with tissue see more...

• i have dry/dull skin is this good ? how much is it?1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar*
Meltem B.
Meltem B.
Watertown, MA
I buy this mask again and again. When I use it, my hubby understands that straight away. My skin looks heathier and revitalized. La Mer's products are little bit pricey but it worths every penny I spent. I specially like to use when I'm travelling for long hours. Give it a try, you'll thank me :))
Steve J.
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Beside using as sleeping mask that I love so much. Many time when I travel I take this mask and use as face cream at night. I don't recommend for oily skin, but if you have dry skin. Try it , you are going to love it
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
This might just be my favorite mask of all time. I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin which is easily irritated by basically everything. But this product feels so amazing when I apply it. It smells wonderful (not strong at all), spreads easily and doesn't require very much to evenly cover my whole face. It sinks in quickly and I never have any excess to wipe away at the end of my 8 minutes. I apply my nightly moisturizer over it and my skin feels perfectly soft, smooth, and hydrated. All of my redness is immediately reduced and my skin tone looks more even. Yeah, it's kind of a miracle worker. The price seems ridiculous for a simple mask but for someone with problem skin like mine, it's 100% worth it! I will repurchase as soon as I run out.
Christine J.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
The most amazing thirst quenching face mask I've tried!!!!! It's a leave on mask and you can definitely sleep in it. My dry skin drinks it all up with no excess to wipe off. It's especially good during the dryer months or if you're traveling a lot. Flying in airplanes. I highly recommend this! I was blown away.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
This is my go-to product for brides. I tell them to use it as their night cream every other night in the week running up to their big day and I will use it as their moisturizer the morning of the wedding. It makes the skin look incredibly radiant and plump. Makeup goes on beautifully over this and it is such a luxurious treat for a Bride on the most important day of their lives!!
Niamh S.
Niamh S.
York
The revitalising mask has definetly made my skin feel replenished, it was effective but should only be used once or twice a week, as its from La Mer it was pricey so I buy it when I can, it met my expectations.
barbie a.
barbie a.
i have dry/dull skin is this good ? how much is it?