BY LA MER

This refreshing gel treatment instantly lights up the eyes. The legendary healing energies of the Miracle Broth jump-start skin's natural renewal process. Antioxidants within the Awakening Ferment help protect against the aging effects of the environment, fatigue and stress as the Illuminating Ferment promotes a luminous new look. Eyes look youthful, energized and awakened. How to use: twice a day, apply a small amount onto fingertips and gently sweep over entire eye area, including eyelids. see more...

Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I really love this eye gel. I don’t really have problems with dark circles, but I feel like it brightens up my whole eye area. It goes on smoothly like a gel and you only need a little tiny squirt out of the bottle.
Nadiya I.
Bronx , NY
Eye creams are essential! I liked a bit more energized and awaked after using this. It met my expectations but the pricing may not be fit for everyone. I bought it at Saks fifth Avenue but you can also purchase it via their website. if you're looking for a high end eye gel I would give this a shot.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
I have always had noticeable bags and dark under eyes. But this eye cream has brightened and smoothed my under eye making me look much more awake and youthful. It absorbs well and is non-irritating, totally worth the price!
Kaitlyn F.
Centerville , UT
This gel is an absolute STAPLE in my skincare collection. I cannot go a day without it, and I instantly feel like my under-eyes are tighter and more firm after applying.
Sydney W.
Malibu, CA
I have had really bad dark circles for a while now, but this product helps soooo much with that. I've noticed my skin looking plumper and more full around my eyes and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Darya P.
WEYMOUTH, MA
I was fortunate enough to receive this as a Sephora beauty sample. There's a reason people sell their house and a kidney for this brand.
Glenda G.
Clover, SC
I want to give it 5 stars. I really do. But the price!!!! I just can’t. One of the great things I go to Nordstrom’s for.
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Este gel está súper bueno para los ojos así nos ayuda a disminuir las ojeras y las bolsas debajo de los ojos
Veve P.
Sunrise, FL
I started using this because of Jennifer Lopez! So you already know it is an amazing face product