BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Creme De Coco Unisex Conditioner by Bumble And Bumble, 2 Ounce see more...

Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
This conditioner (and shampoo) smell amazing! It has a wonderful coconut aroma and leaves a silky soft finish without weighing down the hair. I even have clients with fine, yet damaged hair that can use this without feeling greasy. Highly concentrated and lasts forever so it's definitely worth the cost. So good!! I know it's made with different nut oils though, so if you have some nut allergies, you may want to double check and see if it's good for you.
Beatrice d.
Beatrice d.
Los Angeles, CA
Bumble & Bumble has great styling products, but has never wowed me with their shampoos or conditioners. The Creme De Coco shampoo and conditioner both smell wonderful! It's like a vacation in a bottle (some serious shower aroma therapy!).
This conditioner isn't moisturizing or detangling enough for my hair, but would perhaps be better suited for someone with fine hair.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
This is my all time favorite conditioner. It works better than any other conditioner I've ever used, transformed my dry hair into soft, healty and manageable. I always grab mine at sephora, and although I cringe at the price, it's well worth it in what I save having to trim dead ends at the salon less frequently!
LIBIA JAEL R.
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
No es un secreto que la crema de coco hace crecer el pelo. Por tal razón decidí comprar éste producto a ver si me funcionaba y si me funcionó bastante. Ha hecho que mi pelo crezca más rápido me ha encantado desde que lo compré.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
West Columbia, SC
Bumble and Bumble is a fantastic hair product. Have used the coco shampoo and conditioner for years. Doesn't way your hair down and gives lots of volume!!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Love this stuff!! With my thick hair it's perfect at creating soft, vibrant hair, one of the best salon brands in my opinion
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
I love this product and when I mean it's a must have in not lying! It's amazing and the smell is over the top
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Lowell, IN
Love this so much too die for it makes my hair so soft and silky and makes my hair feel refreshed
crystal b.
crystal b.
Seffner, FL
Oh my gosh this conditioner works so well I use on my daughters hair makes her hair super soft
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Venezuela
Tell them that this product is divine , I give 10 one, I love the presentation and smell uff more because it leaves a scent of divine beach, I fascinate me and leaves my hair, it is unisex so you can use both women and men , I recommend it with my eyes closed.