BY CREED

Imagine a life aquatic, a sailing adventure in a bottle. Virgin Island Water captures the tropical splendor carried in the trade winds through Sir Francis Drake Channel in the Caribbean. Simultaneously fresh and warm, this uplifting scent radiates Jamaican lime and coconut, complimenting men and women in warmer months and climes, or carrying an enticing bit of paradise with its wearer all year round.

Fayetteville
Lime and coconut bomb! It's so good. Perfect for summer. If you want a really tropical smell this is a GREAT one. It can be worn by males and females just fine. The only downside is the price. BUT... you get what you pay for and this is a FANTASTIC scent.
Sezim M.
Round Rock
My mom uses this perfume and I’m writing this for her lol. But she absolutely adores this perfume and it’s her all time favorite! It has a very tropical note to it and lasts for quite a while, definitely on the pricier side but she believes it’s worth the splurge.
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
I adore this fragrance! It's a smaller spray bottle but a little goes a long way. This is my first time owning this Creed fragrance. My husband purchased it for me as a gift through Neiman Marcus. It smells like coconut, lime, white florals and suntan lotion. I highly recommend this scent as it's not too strong and wears well. Definitely could be seen as unisex. Creed Virgin Island Water Eau de Parfum
Jeanette G.
Bradenton, FL
Excellent summer scent!  My husband actually purchased this for himself and I fell in love.  I use it mostly during the summer. It is definitely expensive but the quality is so worth it.  It last on me for about 6 hours but scents are tricky and it depends per person.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a beautiful perfume from Creed. Creed has been making perfume since the 1700's. It was perfume for Royalty. This is my first Creed purchase. I bought it at Nordstrom. It smells of lime, salt and coconut. It is a unisex scent. It is fresh and uplifting. You will want to continually smell yourself. It is absolutely devine. It is expensive.
Lacy I.
Florida, FL
This is pricey pricey but yummy yummy! The first note I get is the coconut....so beachy and sweet. Some people notice the lime first but that I don't smell for quite a while on myself. It reminds me of an alcoholic drink you would have on a beach vacation. I adore this scent but I only give it 4 stars because it's so dang expensive.
Rachel K.
Is this product cruelty free?

Walmart