CREED Virgin Island Water 1.7 oz.

by Creed

Shop Creed Virgin Island Water. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about this scent. What exactly is it that makes everybody so enthusiastic about it?
looking for a face regimen for oily skin, I thought Estee Lauder was it, but I've been using it now for a couple month and now I am extremely oily and the end of the day. Ive tried Origins, LaMer, Murad, Erno Laszlo, Clairin, MAC, Fenty. Please help!!
I purchased this (as a blind buy). I like it... but don’t love it. What can be layered to make it more feminine?
Start your review of CREED Virgin Island Water 1.7 oz.!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,025 reviews
CREED Virgin Island Water 1.7 oz. uploaded by Letty S.
If you want to be remembered everywhere you go, she would highly suggest this scent. It is something that compliments you without overpowering or taking anything away! And 3.3 oz bottle is the best option for a $ you spend! Absolutely love it that's our old friends told us.
Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
When I imagine the perfect fresh summer fragrance, this is it. There is a combination of exotic citruses that blends together with that meaty white coconut; then, this light, spicy ginger and florals - like jasmine - come together seamlessly. The dry down of a sugary, rum-laced musk is just beyond... It doesn’t get any better than this.
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
O...M...G! This right here. This unisex fragrance will leave you speechless and everyone else drooling. So warm and inviting. I can’t even tell you how good this smells. Woodsy, warm, spicy. Pure perfection!! It is very, very expensive which is a bummer. I received as a gift. I use it sparingly but thank goodness the scent lasts.
Sharon W.
What does it smell like, does the scent linger. I have been wanting to try it but never got the chance to. I would be lovely if I would get it in the mail in my VOXBOX. I need to wear a perfume for a few days to see if it matches my body scent, do not want to take no chances with such an expensive perfume.CREED Aventus For Her Eau de Parfum
Erin E.
Pittsburgh
I mean, it’s not the worst scent in the world. My friend highly recommended it, but on her it smells very feminine. On me, it smells like I’m wearing cologne. Sort of reminds me of something I wore briefly in college, CK1, but maybe even more masculine. I prefer much more feminine scents. Sorry, Creed- I really wanted to love this.
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
I don’t really like this. It smells like salty margaritas. I don’t really want to go around smelling like a margarita all day lol
Aisha B.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This is a very refreshing, fresh, and summary perfume which stays on you the whole day. I would definitely recommend it if youre not into overly sweet or flowery scents.
Jason H.
SEATTLE
This is one of my favorite summer time fragrances. Truly unisex as I find both men and women love the smell and I get compliments on the aroma from both genders. Its reminiscent of sipping a mojito on a beach in the Virgin Islands or any beautiful tropical beach. The notes are refreshing, bright but with a bit of citrus and herbaceousness. It wears well too; long lasting fragrance and it seems to change with your own natural chemistry so it feels custom and will smell differently on each person. It is a bit of a higher price point but a little really goes a long way. I highly recommend this if you are looking to take a olfactory tropical vacay!
alexis M.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Summer in a bottle! Doesn’t smell artificial at all, smells beachy and fresh without being overly “coconutty”. Projection is very good and the scent lasts all day. Pricy but a little bit of product goes a long way and the scents truly do wear really well all day. This is one of my Creed favorites.
Whitney A.
Zion Crossrds, VA
CREED Virgin Island Water 1.7 oz. uploaded by Whitney A.
I adore this fragrance! It's a smaller spray bottle but a little goes a long way. This is my first time owning this Creed fragrance. My husband purchased it for me as a gift through Neiman Marcus. It smells like coconut, lime, white florals and suntan lotion. I highly recommend this scent as it's not too strong and wears well. Definitely could be seen as unisex. CREED Virgin Island Water 1.7 oz.