BeautyFragranceCreed
Virgin Island Water 17 oz

CREED Virgin Island Water 1.7 oz.

by Creed

Shop Creed Virgin Island Water. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Anyone wear this?
I Want this so bad but does it have any floral notes, I don’t like floral notes too often?
I’ve heard nothing but good things about this scent. What exactly is it that makes everybody so enthusiastic about it?
Start your review of CREED Virgin Island Water 1.7 oz.!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,338 reviews
CREED Virgin Island Water 1.7 oz. uploaded by Letty S.
If you want to be remembered everywhere you go, she would highly suggest this scent. It is something that compliments you without overpowering or taking anything away! And 3.3 oz bottle is the best option for a $ you spend! Absolutely love it that's our old friends told us.
Elizabeth  H.
Riverview, FL
This is so indulgent, it’s smells like you are living on a tropical island . I smelt Jamaican lime and coconut. It’s certainly not cheap but is a fragrance that will make you think of faraway beautiful places
Melissa  N.
Virginia Bch, VA
When I imagine the perfect fresh summer fragrance, this is it. There is a combination of exotic citruses that blends together with that meaty white coconut; then, this light, spicy ginger and florals - like jasmine - come together seamlessly. The dry down of a sugary, rum-laced musk is just beyond... It doesn’t get any better than this.
Elijah G.
Opelousas, LA
My favorite Creed fragrance of the line. Lasts 8-10 hours on my skin with about 3 hours projection. I would definitely sample before buying a full bottle since retail price is $200<. Would recommend if looking for a fresh coconut and rum smelling fragrance.
Brenda  S.
Beaver Dam, KY
O...M...G! This right here. This unisex fragrance will leave you speechless and everyone else drooling. So warm and inviting. I can’t even tell you how good this smells. Woodsy, warm, spicy. Pure perfection!! It is very, very expensive which is a bummer. I received as a gift. I use it sparingly but thank goodness the scent lasts.
Sharon W.
What does it smell like, does the scent linger. I have been wanting to try it but never got the chance to. I would be lovely if I would get it in the mail in my VOXBOX. I need to wear a perfume for a few days to see if it matches my body scent, do not want to take no chances with such an expensive perfume.CREED Aventus For Her Eau de Parfum
Erin E.
Pittsburgh
I mean, it’s not the worst scent in the world. My friend highly recommended it, but on her it smells very feminine. On me, it smells like I’m wearing cologne. Sort of reminds me of something I wore briefly in college, CK1, but maybe even more masculine. I prefer much more feminine scents. Sorry, Creed- I really wanted to love this.
Allyson A.
Palm Desert, CA
CREED Virgin Island Water 1.7 oz. uploaded by Allyson A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Ok…. Truly some of my perfumes are best best kept secret and this is one of them. It’s really expensive so I see why most people hesitate to buy Creed. It’s roughly $415 for the smallest size available. But this scent like like coconut rum.
Anne G.
Durham, NC
This smells amazing, just like the Mediterranean. It doesn’t last as long on the skin as I’d like but still it is very fresh and clean for summer and spring!
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
I don’t really like this. It smells like salty margaritas. I don’t really want to go around smelling like a margarita all day lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daisy S.