BY CREED SPRING FLOWER

Spring Flower fragrance by Creed was made for iconic Hollywood actress and humanitarian Audrey Hepburn and was released to the public three years after her death in 1993. It features fruitful, fresh notes of peach, melon, jasmine and ambergris. Notes:- Top: peach, melon, apple- Middle: jasmine, rose- Base: musk, ambergris. Brand: Creed. Style Name: Creed 'Spring Flower' Fragrance. Style Number: 210785. see more...

Karly w.
Overland Park, KS
This fragrance is geared more towards those who enjoy the better things in life. It has a rich history and smells Devine. Keep in a cool place. The brand Creed is hard to beat when it comes to perfume. This is floral and not overly sweet. This is not mentioned for a child. A summer day relaxing ...in a bottle.
Bianca B.
Creed Spring Flower is my signature scent <3 I fell in love with it! It smells liked you dipped yourself in the most beautiful flowers on earth. It lasts for hours on end and was made exclusively for Audrey Hephburn I was told and finally released to the public. It is made in France where the most exquisite scents are made for Kings & Queens. It makes me feel like royalty. Worth every penny!
Nichole C.
I'm obsessed with this one , beautiful sent .. Gets complements !! And can we talk about how gorgeous this packaging is I'm a sucker for anything pink this goes beyond my expectations
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
Love this product. I get great components whenever I wear it. Smells great. Packaging looks good. And it's pink my favorite color.
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
Really good odor. Its perfect to use if you want to have a long odor. But I think That is expensive and I can not find easily.
Oksana C.
Love this smell and the bottle! I got it as a gift for a birthday and have it sitting on a shelf
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
I am just trying this new fragrance. It's a lovely smell. I usually don't use to floral smells but this is so lightly scented that I can wear it. The packaging is very nice and I would buy it again. Highly recommend this product for women to try.
Sarah F.
The compliments i get when i wear this perfume! I love this scent it is lovely and the packaging is great! Totally worth it in my eyes. My favorite perfume
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? How long does it last thru out the day? 1-10 how much do you appreciate this? Do guys like this on you?
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
My daughter wan it this one but she just 6 years old and I don't own this one but is it A strong smell for a 6 year old?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Fruity? 1-10 how good does it smell to you? How long does it last through out the day?