BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerCreed
Silver Mountain Water By (for Men)

Creed Silver Mountain Water By Creed (for Men)

by Creed

Buy Creed Colognes - Creed Silver Mountain Water 8.4 oz Eau de Parfum Flacon Specifications Manufacturer Creed Mfg Part# 3508442502351 SKU 228089962 UPC 508442502351 UPC 14 03508442502351 Product Attributes Gender Men Age Segment Adult Application Body Size (oz) 8.4

Gender: Men

Application: Body

Size (oz): 8.4

Age Segment: Adult

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Creed Silver Mountain Water By Creed (for Men)!
Oksana L.
Nampa, ID
Creed Silver Mountain Water By Creed (for Men) uploaded by Oksana L.
Creed Silver Mountain Water By Creed (for Men) uploaded by Oksana L.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
The scent of freshness, a freshly washed white shirt, clean bed linen, cold, white, frosty day air - some such associations. As a scent for every day - easily. For the office, for a business meeting under a white shirt. I can not distinguish individual notes in it, I can hear a little currant leaves only, otherwise there is something chemical, maybe some kind of medicine. Cons: there is something sweaty musky sour in it. Durability is weak, it happens that it flies after 2 hours. There is a trail, the fragrance disappears and appears again. At first incomprehensible, you don't feel notes similar to natural aromas, but when you get used to it, you begin to understand its coolness. I like it, I want to buy more. Freshness with currants Crystal, ringing. Very similar in sound to the platinum Egoist in his best "early" years. Equally good on a man and on a woman. The aroma is quite strict, it adjusts to a working mood. Very beautiful - tea leaves, currants and citruses. And all this is framed by Creed's trademark sound of ambergris, which, although not declared here, but the brain really wants to add it here, tk. the aroma has a very characteristic bitterness and powder. A girl in urban worries, a successful, businesslike and certainly confident :) Creed Silver Mountain Water By Creed (for Men) Creed Silver Mountain Eau De Parfum Spray for Men CREED SILVER MOUNTAIN WATER by Creed - EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ - MEN
Mohammad K.
Creed Silver Mountain Water By Creed (for Men) uploaded by Mohammad K.
I only use high-end colognes like Tom Ford, Chanel, Dior, etc., and this is THE BEST SCENT!! Guaranteed compliment every time I wear it. Very long lasting. You get Fresh and musky at the same time. It’s not an overwhelming scent, but its strong enough for everyone to notice it. I try not to tell people about it so I’m the only one wearing it ;) White Musk for Women Body Spray by Jovan, 2.5 Fluid Ounce (Purchased from CREED) I need more!!!
Emily H.
Lewisville, TX
Creed Silver Mountain Water By Creed (for Men) uploaded by Emily H.
Creed Silver Mountain Water By Creed (for Men) uploaded by Emily H.
Please ignore the sunset picture, the new app update added that on its own lmao. Creed Silver Mountain Water is marketed towards men, but I can see this fragrance fitting everyone regardless of gender. This is a super fresh fragrance, with notes of citrus and musk coming through on my skin. The only drawback is its price, as I cannot justify spending $400 on this fragrance, however nice. I’d recommend getting a decant of this instead.
Esteban P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Forget about Aventus, it’s so mainstream that it became a fragrance to avoid. Silver Mountain is the real gem. So beautifully blended, it can brighten even the darkest day. Citrus, tea leaves, back currant, musk and light woods. What’s not to love? It’s probably better for daytime. If you like perfumes that give a clean, casual/sophisticated vibe, then give it a try. One of my top favorite perfumes.Creed Silver Mountain Water By Creed (for Men)
Naveen M.
austin
Creed Silver Mountain Water By Creed (for Men) uploaded by Naveen M.
Amazing product. Always on the top of my list.this smell always got me compliments .but pricey but still worth every PENNY
Ruta C.
asked me to get my fragrances out. Out of probably 10 i had at the time she absolutely loved this and Pardon by Nasomatto. She just couldn't stop sniffing it and even started wearing it herself. . . Then a couple of days later i dropped my bottle and it shattered. I was gutted but got straight online and ordered another. A week goes by and she goes to put it on again and instantly didn't like it and now she hasn't worn it since. She keeps saying it smells different everytime i wear it now. To me it also smelt different with more mandarin, tea but less musk and black current to my nose anyway. So does SMW also suffer from batch variations? I can say Aventus certainly does as i own 4 bottles of different batches and they all have a uniqueness i like about them. I also own multi bottles of other Creeds but these are the only obvious ones to me thus far.
Dwayne  J.
Kenova, WV
Very solid fragrance as all Creeds are. Unfortunately it leans a tad feminine on my skin but otherwise it’s amazing, and the presentation is beautiful
Roberta A.
Mexico City
This is one of my all time favorite fragrances, this line never seems to disappoint when im looking for a fresh smell.
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
Super original fresh scent. Green tea forward but in no way offensive or overly feminine. This is a fresh office scent that's going to distinguish you amongst a crowd of Acqua Di Gio. I wish the longevity was a little better but there's not much to complain about when it comes to this classic.
Nozima M.
Brooklyn, NY
Creed Silver Mountain Water By Creed (for Men) uploaded by Nozima M.
HANDS DOWN THE BEST OF THE BEST!! IF I HAVE TO WEAR ONE PERFUME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE THIS WOULD BE IT!! Lasts VERY LONG TIME!! Even I smell it after doing laundry. It is unisex so you and your other half can wear it.

Looking for your answer?