Creed Silver Mountain Eau De Parfum Spray for Men uploaded by Darya G.

BY CREED SILVER MOUNTAIN

Fresh, crisp, and clean notes. see more...

Carol Z.
my favorite scent on a guy, it's not one of those overwhelming scent that you will smell just by walking by, its not a head turner or instant attention grabber, it's very modest and clean , you will smell it when you're close enough and sniff lol
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my all time favorite Creed colognes. This cologne is masculine, fresh with a soft musk finish that and lasts all day. My brother always get compliments every time he wear it.
Alicia P.
Mission, TX
Love it!!! 😍 love the smell it's has a soft scent that you're man can have on all day ❤️❤️❤️ definitely tell your man to buy it or buy it as a gift for him!! 👍🏽👌🏽
Kimberly M.
Not one of my faves this is probably something that you would smell on an older older Uncle maybe not something in my generation I would put on my man
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Este producto es super bueno me encanta para esos hombres que le gusta oler rico
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
I don't know who decided there that the perfume is male, I personally adore it !!!
There is nothing unlike the enchanting scent that takes us mentally to the mountains, where clean and fresh air mixes with the flavors of nature.No alternative, I was looking!)Bravo to the perfumer!
Zaneta D.
London
Truly and honestly one of my faves , when i smell them they give me the most wonderful memories and butterflies in my tommy lol :)
Jock G.
Do you know the price range and does it last even on a hot long day?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Just here for my badge... Sorry!