Creed M-1726 Creed Himalaya - 4 oz - Millesime Spray uploaded by Deb K.Creed M-1726 Creed Himalaya - 4 oz - Millesime Spray uploaded by Deb K.

BY CREED

Creed Himalya' has a blend of mandarin, grapefruit, sandalwood, cedarwood, amber, pepper and tonka musk. This fragrance is available in a 4-ounce spray. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Deb K.
Hands down, Creed makes the best scents available. They cost a little more but they are worth every single penny. I am up to 2 bottles (Love in White and Original Santal)
and the reason I bought them is because the lady at the counter gave me a decent sized free sample for me to try. After a week+ I went out to but it because I was so in love with the scent. Himalayan is a great man's fragrance and I guarantee he will love it!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Create has the most amazing sense I have ever smelled in my life. Their perfumes are so luxurious and are made from natural oils and natural products so they do not cause any headache whatsoever. At the sent really does last all day and I absolutely adore these products and I would definitely we purchase them in a heart beat
Danielle Y.
Uvalde, TX
Creed has he most luxurious clean scents! I recommend this for the man in your life, you will not want to stop smelling their neck...it's that good!
Emily P.
Olathe, KS
I received a sample of Himalaya and it is one of my favorite Creed fragrances. Definitely unisex. Fresh scent. Very unique!
Stephanie O.
My friend prefers the gold one. What's the difference?
Tatum P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this for?
Sarah J.
Statesboro, GA
What is this product exactly?
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly is this? Comment to explain plz
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
What's your thoughts on this product ?