CREED Love in White 8.4 oz.

by Creed

bKEY NOTES/bbr- Top notes Orange Zest from Italybr- Middle notes Florentine Iris Daffodils from France Magnolia Bulgarian Rose Tonkin Ricebr- Base notes Vanilla Ambergris Mysore Sandalwood brbrbFRAGRANCE FAMILY/bbrCitrus brbrbABOUT THE FRAGRANCE/bbrAn ode to CREEDs sophisticated craftsmanship and passion for the worlds finest ingredients Love in White combines hand-selected essences from five continents a fragrant statement of global unity and peace. The scent is pure freedom--a floral-fresh blend grounded by Florentine iris French daffodils and subdued powdery Tonkin rice. Love in White was honored on its launch day by a tribute--New York Citys Empire State Building illuminated by pure white lights. brbrulli8.4 oz./liliHave a question about this fragrance? a hrefmailtocreedbloomingdales.com?subjectQuestion About CreedEmail a Bloomingdales Creed specialist./a/liliWeb ID 1952817/li/ul

has anyone smelt creed advantis..which do you like best? white or advantis?
This smells like a dream I have one at home and one at work I love to spray myself all over. Price is good too
Start your review of CREED Love in White 8.4 oz.!
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
CREED Love in White 8.4 oz. uploaded by Marina V.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This perfume is floral and clean. Creed fragrance usually lasts all day once applied that's why I'm such a big fan of tgis brand
Kayla J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
CREED Love in White 8.4 oz. uploaded by Kayla J.
2 sprays, that’s it!!! This is my favorite fragrance! I feel like a Billionaire when I wear it. It’s makes me feel so clean, sexy, sophisticated and powerful when I wear it. It lasts all day. It even lingers AFTER I scrub, scrub, scrub my skin in the shower! It’s notes are orange zest, rice husk, iris, white jasmine, magnolia, daffodils and rose, sandalwood, vanilla and ambergris! Talk about the perfect blend!
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beautiful floral scent. Very sophisticated, lasts all day and lingers on clothes/hair. Every time I wear this I am asked what it is, IMO this is a timeless scent.
Viridiana M.
Oxnard, CA
The Scent is amazing! It has some really strong notes, it's right in the middle not too sweet but perfect enough for a special occasion. It is a long lasting perfume I put it on and It last until the next day. The clothes do not looses its scent. I hope highly recommend this perfume. Love it !!!!
Andrea T.
Dallas, TX
This perfume is unmatched. It is a white floral scent that is sexy and feminine. I have used this perfume for 6 years now and continue to love the way it smells on me every time I use it. I have had multiple people come up to me asking what perfume Im wearing and even got my mom to buy a bottle for herself since she loved it too!
Linda N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this perfume! It is light, sweet and beautiful. It was designed for a night out wear but I wear it daily. It’s pricey but it’s absolutely worth it. The smell stays with me all day but is not overpowering. I always get compliments on this perfume.
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
My favorite scent among Creed's women's line. It's sophisticated and complex which is what you come to expect from Creed. It smells every bit of it's price. A bit of a mature scent, not something you would smell on a teen girl. Excellent scent for a special moment in time, like a wedding day.
Amanda M.
Brentwood, NY
Received this as a gift a few Christmas’s ago! It’s amazing, smells incredible & hands down one of my absolute favorite scents. But TBH the price tag is too steep for me so I won’t repurchase it. 💔
Sandy H.
Philadelphia
I can't say enough good things about this fantastic fragrance! It's on a level on its own. The scent is feminine, powerful, bold and makes you feel wonderful wearing it. It's expensive but worth it since only a few squirts are needed.
Tiffani W.
Mesa, AZ
My absolute favorite! I always get compliment when I wear this. If your into natural flowery fragrances then this is perfect for you.