BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimCreed
Green Irish Tweed Men's Eau De Toilette Spray

Creed Green Irish Tweed Men's Eau De Toilette Spray

by Creed

Sandalwood, Lemon.

Creed Green Irish Tweed Men's Eau De Toilette Spray ? Can anyone recommend a similar smelling mens aftershave? My husband has this and I adore it but wants to try something else? [brand:creed]
Start your review of Creed Green Irish Tweed Men's Eau De Toilette Spray!
Matt K.
Galloway, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I have used this for 30 years and still is one of my go-to fragrances. Wears long, smells great and always gets a ton of compliments.
Jason W.
Conroe, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
A right of passage for any frag head. Its bright, clean,soapy and dries down to a wonderful skin scent that keeps you fresh all day. And the bottle immediately stands out and is iconic.
Dylan L.
Tumwater, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This is the definition of timeless. The fragrance has been out for decades now yet smells as relevant as some of the new fragrances released in 2021!
James S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
This is the KING OF SPRING!!!!! Plain and simple. This a a green, grassy and crisp fragrance that is in the top 3 of creed fragrances. If you like cool water then this is the step up and more mature fragrance. There are a lot of similarities but the ingredients make this worth the price. This smells more natural than cool water and lasts longer as well. A must have in ones collection!
Elizabeth B.
Knoxville, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Wow this is a great scent. If you know what Cool Water for men smells like, imagine that but with the quality cranked up to 10. Really does transport you to a green meadow on a sunny day. I’d say it’s unisex but leans slightly masculine
Denarrius K.
Batesville, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love it the smell it a very middle smell it linger on your skin for hours I’ve smiled it like 8 hours after I would change ain’t thinking about it
Matt R.
Creed Green Irish Tweed Men's Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Matt R.
This is the most versatile scent in the Creed lineup. From the office, to a night out, to a formal event in a tux, this fragrance will not disappoint. I have many fragrances in the creed lineup, and this is without a doubt the one I wear the most.
VINH P.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Creed Green Irish Tweed Men's Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by VINH P.
Creed Green Irish Tweed Men's Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by VINH P.
I’m a big fan of Creed Irish Tweed. I found it very sexy and yet elegant in a good way!
David P.
Everett, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a really popular fragrance; men seem to love it. I find this stuff way too green/grassy. It does not have enough other elements to make it well-rounded and wearable. It has amazing projection and longevity, but for me, that actually hurts this fragrance because it's too powerful and strong for what it is, choking me when I wear it.
Aydin A.
Miami
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This has been my go to Creed scent since I was introduced to the brand. It is a Creed classic with distinctive and long lasting qualities. Not as edgy or spunky as Aventus but always solid. It wasn’t so expensive I would have kept both in my cabinet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ele B.
il y a 8 mois
Creed Green Irish Tweed Men's Eau De Toilette Spray ? Can anyone recommend a similar smelling mens aftershave? My husband has this and I adore it but wants to try something else? Creed
Dylan L. il y a 2 mois
Green Irish tweed is a great fragrance! Nothing compared that closely to this! However if you like “green” or “soapy” fragrances like this check out Parfums De Marly Greenley or the original Ralph Lauren EDT. Another few honorable mentions that are great but are not super similar to GIT are Acqua di Gio profumo, Zaharoff signature, Dior Sauvage Elixir, YSL La Nuit De L’Homme Bleu Electrique. And of course the ever so popular Creed Aventus.