Creed Green Irish Tweed Eau de Parfum

by Creed

A classic, as the old adage tells us, never goes out of style. Like a perfectly tailored suit, Green Irish Tweed has been and continues to be worn by confident men at the peak of their field. The fragrance elegantly combines woody freshness and pure masculinity, equally suited to a stroll through the Irish countryside and a strut down the red carpet. One of Creed’s best-selling scents, to wear it is to be unforgettable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Creed Green Irish Tweed Eau de Parfum!
Moore
This is an amazing smelling, longlasting, unique cologne. It lasts for days, and has a scent all it's own. Everytime I wear this I get compliments. It is in the high upper end of colognes, and the price reflects it. If you can afford it, GET IT!
I love all my Creed fragrances, and this is my go to for a spring fragrance. Lasts forever and gets compliments when worn properly. As with any Creeds, is a bit pricy but is worth a try. Don’t overspray!
Creed Green Irish Tweed Eau de Parfum uploaded by Aydin A.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Creed is by far the best quality fragrance I have ever used. All of their fragrances are long lasting and the highest quality stuff out there. Irish Tweed is a signature Creed scent that feels rich and fresh at the same time. It is my favorite Creed scent and definitely worth the high price tag. Magic in a black bottle!
Anderson, SC
I cannot even describe this fragrance in words. They just escape me, but I will try...Fantastic, elegant, sophisticated, gentlemanly, fresh, clean, and classic. This smells like the British countryside. Lemon verbena, plenty of greenness, and some beautiful and high-quality iris sitting on a bed on sandalwood with ambergris. This is my favorite fragrance of all time. Many clones have been made of this one and most of them smell nice, but the quality and depth of the original GIT will never be matched or outdone. There is a reason why so many celebrities wear this one. It's worthy of such status. This fragrance transcends time and will always be modern, even if it was created over 30 years ago.
Brooklyn, NY
MOST AMAZING, ENTICING, INVIGORATING COLOGNE EVER MADE. The scent of this classy, though quite pricey cologne is so unique though amazing. I recommend this cologne to anyone that wants to smell like manly heaven. I am at a lack of words when it comes to describing the smell, but you can sample this ecstacy of a scent in places like Macy's and Barney's.
This cologne is amazing! Though it is expensive for a cologne in general, it's worth every penny! The smell is very unique. It's a great summer/spring/fall scent. It captures the natural scent of green pastures and is not synthetic smelling like most fragrances.
This is my daily fragrance. It smells classy. It has an earthy smell, and doesn’t smell musky. I do like a spicy scent, but this is an absolute classic.
I loved the scent at first. After using it for a few days it became overwhelming. The fragrance lasts all day. Just be sure the scent is right for you.