Creed Caravan Canopy Blue Zero-Gravity Chair uploaded by Kimberly B.Creed Caravan Canopy Blue Zero-Gravity Chair uploaded by Nancy G.Creed Caravan Canopy Blue Zero-Gravity Chair uploaded by Leslie M.

BY CREED

Caravan Canopy Zero Gravity Chair: Supports up to 300 lbs Can be placed indoors or out Comfortable, supportive surface Can be adjusted from a full reclining chair to an upright chair Great for camping trips or placement on your patio Zero gravity chair can be used for additional seating in your living room or entertainment area Steel tube diameter: 22mm Steel tube thickness: 1.2mm Steel wire diameter: 3.5mm Fabric: textilene Folds down to only 5-1/2" thick for simple storage and portability Gross weight: 22.5 lbs. Net weight: 20.5 lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a very comfortable chair. We used this while camping and entertaining in our backyard at home. It is nice to be able to recline and has great back support. The chair is easy to clean and our guests have also enjoyed it . The price is a little high but it’s a good quality chair. I would recommend.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My hubby loves his chair!! He wanted one for years before I finally got him one, and I'm glad I did. Price was the delaying factor, but it's been so worth it! He's a busy guy, and has also had 8 back and neck surgeries. This makes it hard for him to find a comfy chair. This is amazing for him! He'll grab his Diet Coke and nap in it on the weekends - sometimes even in the house! LOL
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are some of my favorite chairs to take if I'm going to an outdoor family picnic or just chilling by my pool. It's nice that it glides backward so easily and is comfortable. They last a long time as well. I will definitely buy more of these and recommend it to others.
Morgan B.
I love these chairs! They are great for laying out in the sun and having a couple drinks! Put it on the deck next to the pool and it's great! I could honestly fall asleep in one of these they are that comfortable!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love these chairs. They are perfect for so many different things. I like to use them when I go camping, when I'm at the ball park or when I'm sitting in the backyard watching the kids play.
Leora S.
This chair is absolutely awesome I got it for my sister in gray they are super comfortable they have cupholders and some of them even come with phone clip holders which of course is essential for people that cannot be without their phone I sat all day in my disorders back yard awesome
Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I have these loungers on my back deck. I have them in brown and I tell you that they one of the most comfortable outdoor lounge chairs I've ever owned, they have held up for over two years so far. Probably one of the best investments at such a reasonable price.
Rachel S.
We used to have these on our porch. Pros: you are not laying on the ground; head is cushioned; comfortable. Cons: there is no where to put your things, needs a bag on the handle to hold phone, drink, and book or else its a big stretch to the ground; can't comfortable lay on your stomach so turns into an uneven tan
Jennifer L.
These are the most comfortable chairs I have ever owned. With the ability to recline where you want and you can lock your position, It makes you never want to get up. Perfect for sitting around the fire or at an outdoor game. They're lightweight, easy to use and come in so many colors.
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
I love this chair is so comfortable. Its also not expensive for how sturdy it is. As long as you keep it out of the rain you can have it for years. I love using it for tanning in the summer instead of laying on a towel. Having a pillow is really nice and being able to lock your position is great.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Are these comfortable? I want one!
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Where can you purchase this chair?
Kaitlyn R.
Why is this in gentlemens
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Would you say that the durability of this chair is mediocre?
Lauren D.
Am I the only one that wishes I could take these to kids sporting events? Lol! Amazing chair!