BY CREED #57 in Cologne

The exceptional Aventus was inspired by the dramatic life of a historic emperor, celebrating strength, power and success. Introduced in 2010 and crafted by the deft hand of Sixth Generation Master Perfumer Olivier Creed in collaboration with his son Erwin, this scent has grown to become the best-selling fragrance in the history of the brand. Olivier created its iconic name derived from a ("from") ventus ("the wind"), illustrating the Aventus man as destined to live a driven life, ever galloping with the wind at his back toward success. Aventus is a sophisticated blend for individuals who savor a life well-lived.

Classification:

Fruity / Rich

Notes:

Top note: Bergamot, blackcurrant leaves, apple, pineapple
Middle note: Pinkberries, birch, patchouli, jasmine
Base note: Musk, oakmoss, ambergris, vanilla

Erwin C.
Byram
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This cologne is called “The King” of colognes and once you smell it you will see why. Everyone will know the man just entered the room. The fresh pineapple, apple, black currant, birch, vanilla, rose, patchouli, oakmoss, ambergris, Moroccan Jasmine, and musk. This is the “I have arrived fragrance as the asking price is about $350 a bottle.
A friend recommended it to me because she knows that I love perfumes of men, well the first thing that I love is that for my ph it is perfect because the concretion of oils is strong, and remains 24 hours in your skin, it is from another world, sensual , exquisite and orgasmic
Sky R.
Houston
This is the perfect cologne, IF you find your right batch. I love the more Smokey batches. It’s projection and longevity is 100% on point. Not a fan of the newer more fruity batches, I felt as though it didn’t last as long. But overall a GREAT fragrance. A little expensive but well worth it.
George Y.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Wow what a unique fragrance. This is a powerhouse top 5 in my rotation! Smokey pineapple and that sharp pepper accord is perfect together. Perfect year round and great for special occasions or weddings
Kevin K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
So this is my wife’s favorite fragrance on me. For me it’s really good but it doesn’t blow me away like some other fragrances. My biggest complaint is the price is just ridiculous, as it is with most niche fragrances.
Drew S.
Edgerton
What can I say about this fragrance that hasn't been said. Manly pineapple and woody vibe and you also get a little smoke. Its just heavenly and can't stop sniffing it once I put it on!
Meline N.
Los Angeles
This is my brothers go to cologne and he always smells so amazing! He sprayed some on my son a few days ago and his shirt still smelled so good when I was about to throw in his laundry! It’s a great long lasting cologne!
Sam M.
Southampton, NY
Very strong musky masculine scent! Very much a typical "girl wearing her boyfriends cologne" type of scent that is appealing to both genders. Definitely on the more pricey side when it comes to fragrances, but worth it if you love the smell!
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
Got a sample of this from my local Neiman's and I've been trying to baby the bottle since. It's impeccable how great it smells and how long lasting it is. The only shame is how much it costs but I can't really complain because the quality justifies the price tag.
Matthew S.
Pismo Beach, CA
I was only able to afford a tiny sample of this, so it doesn't qualify as my signature scent. But if I were to own a bottle of this nectar, it would be. I can't even begin to tell you how good of a fall/spring scent this is, the ladies look at you like they smelled heaven, myself included. Even when I smell it after 50 times, it gives me the same reaction I had when I first smelled it *robust**mature**cunning* *sensational* I hope one day I'll own a bottle of this stuff, then I can do an even more in-depth review. 12/10
Kylar O.
Do you think it smells good?
Kylar O.
Do you think it smells good?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
How does this smell??
Univench A.
Baghdad
What is your favourite Creed perfume ?! For me Creed ' Aventus ' and looking forward to try the new one ' Viking ' CREED AVENTUS Eau De Parfum Spray
Oscar Y.
Union City, NJ
Can I get a sample of this perfume ?

back