Who tried this to get their credit score good im working on that now?
Nebraska - il y a 2 ans

8 answers

Works great- monthly updates!
il y a un mois
It's a great way to check your credit score without altering your credit score. I dunno that it improves your credit score you have to do that through good borrowing practices. i.e. get a credit card... use it occasionally... pay off the balance immediately
il y a 2 ans
I have used this for about 10 years and it has helped me increase my score and given me ideas and assistance in how to raise it when it was bad after raising a daughter in my own.
il y a 2 ans
I love it!! I have been working on my credit score for about 2 years now and have been tracking my progress and building with the recommendations from Credit Karma! It is a great tool, though it is not actually your score so keep that in mind.
il y a 2 ans
They helped me out a lot. I would recommend you using them.
il y a 2 ans
I’ve been using this for about 5 years. I absolutely love it.
il y a 2 ans
I have done this for me and now working with my daughter - one thing I found helpful was to ask for increase in your credit card limit 1 they want to see that you are using a percentage of her credit. I would also put a freeze on your account so no one but you can use your credit. When you are ready to apply for credit - you simply unlock it. Credit Karma, Inc. Credit Karma MobileEquifax
il y a 2 ans
I’ve been using it for about a year and increased my score by about 20 points. It gives suggestions about ways to improve your score, but getting it up is based on your actions like paying on time, overall credit usage, etc. It will also recommend credit cards or loan products and gives your estimated chances for approval. I’m sure they make $ if you apply for those offers which is how they offer their service for free. I also use another free service WalletHub which gives the same info essentially just presented differently. Credit Karma does give your score from TransUnion and Equifax, but WalletHub only lists TransUnion score.