Credit Karma, Inc. Credit Karma Mobile

Get your truly free credit score and free on-the-go credit monitoring with Credit Karma Mobile. Become a member for free in-app and get your free credit score in just two minutes. In its first week of launch, Credit Karma Mobile -Reached the #1 spot in financial apps -Reached the #7 spot in top free apps -Was given a 5-star rating by app users FEATURES - Truly free credit scores - Free on-the-go credit monitoring - Notifications when something important changes in your credit report - Credit report card, which tells you about factors influencing your credit score - Free membership. No credit card required. TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR MEMBERS “Credit Karma helped me save over $3,000 on my credit card debt. It was quick and easy!” – James, MA “My credit score has gone up 43 points in a single month after following some of their advice!” – Leslie, CA Credit Karma provides more than 21 million consumers with free credit scores and access to free credit monitoring to help them realize the everyday cost savings of having good credit. It also provides financial education and access to free tools that empower consumers to take charge of their financial health including the free Credit Report Card, Credit Score Simulator and Credit Card Statistics. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.

Is this score accurate? It seems like it is sometimes, but not others.
Start your review of Credit Karma, Inc. Credit Karma Mobile!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Starting off building my credit seemed pretty easy until I started using to much of it to do things, so this was a great way to keep track of everything that is in use.” in reviews
“They offer you a side by side report that is very easy to understand. ” in reviews
“Good app, great way to keep track of your credit information on the go and the best part is it's free.” in reviews
midland, TX
This service is a crucial tool for anyone wanting to keep an eye on and improve their credit. I get constant updates on payments to my creditors and well as many helpful tips on things I can do to see my score increase. The simulator is another very helpful tool as it allows me to see how my credit score will be impacted if I do A, B or C without actually having to perform the action. This helps me make financial decisions. I will say that when I have made large purchases such as applying for vehicle loans, I notice that my actual credit score is always slightly different than my Credit Karma score. However, the difference is always give or take a few points and hasn't affected me in any way. I will continue to use Credit Karma for as long as it is offered!
Hartman, AR
When it came down to me and my husband wanting to purchase a home we started with credit karma. We made a completely free account and began to check our credit score without it impacting our scores. We took out a loan from the bank to help raise our credit score, paid all debt off that credit karma showed us we had. We used credit karma for over a year before our scores were finally up enough to get a home loan. I would say credit karma isn’t 100% accurate they are very close and definitely worth using if you’re wanting to improve your credit scores and pay off debt.
Lincoln, NE
1,197 reviews
My only complaint is that I’ll be further along on a bill, like my auto loan, and my lender will send me the current amount owed but credit karma will be a month behind so it looks as if I owe more. Probably not their fault, I assume they update when the lender sends that information to credit agencies. I love how I’m able to see who I owe money to, it’s how I found out my ex husband had put some stuff in my name before the divorce and I was able to fight to have it removed from my credit report easy
Fort Myers, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this website! They offer valuable insights into your credit scores, they offer weekly updates, suggestions on what cards to pay down first and tips on things to do to build your score! They also show you everything ,bad and good, that is having an impact on your score. Plus it’s all free! I use it at least a couple times a week! Plus their weekly emails congratulating you when your score goes up (or giving you advice on what to do if your score goes down) are encouraging and helpful!
Victorville, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using credit karma for years to build my credit back up. I have used the suggestions to get credits as well. I mainly use it to keep track of what's going on with my credit score. I find it most helpful when actually wanting to apply for something. Right now I am using a feature to estimate how much I can get a home loan for. Because I want to buy a house, it's important knowing how I can improve and what I need to improve on in order to get a good home loan.
Twin falls , ID
Techie Expert Level 1
Pretty quick and easy way to check my score without having to worry about lowering my score all because wig of checking. It’s so accurate in recording every single line of credit, hard or soft inquiries, and it gives me tips for improvement. I like that it also gives me a comparison on my credit score. I just find it helpful and I wouldn’t use another site to check out my score. I definitely recommend to anyone especially someone who is inexperienced with credit scores. It’s so helpful!
Techie Expert Level 1
I've been using Credit Karma for years now and absolutely love the service. The online interface is easy to read and understand, and includes great visuals. Their notification system is accurate and reminds you to log in to check your latest score, insuring you're on top of your scores. I had also turned me then boyfriend, now husband, on to it as well and he really likes it. You can see your past and present data and work to increase your scores.
Twinsburg, OH
I like this company and this choice for filing taxes. I prefer to do things in a way that saves me time and money. This gets the job done. The input was easy and they calculate the return as you continue to input information. I don't like how they constantly offer you upgrades. But i guess that's how they are able to offer a free version. Also they saved your filing. You can download your return info to your computer. Ive been filling with them since 2012.
Eastvale, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Credit Karma is a good source to stay on top of payments, revolving and closed accounts, payment/payoff status and scores. I really wish it captured all three bureaus so I could have a more accurate picture of what my FICO score would round out to but I guess that’s too much to ask for. They sometimes fall behind keeping history up to date so don’t take them at their face value 100%. They do try though and do a great job keeping credit history simple!
Rochester, NY
I love being able to log in and review my credit at any given time without impacting my score.  I do find that there is inconsistency between the two reporting agencies, some things are on one report and some are missing.  I don't like that they only pull from the two agencies, not all three...but it gives a general ballpark idea on how you are doing and if there are any red flags, you should see them on one of the two.