Credit Karma, Inc. Credit Karma Mobile uploaded by Stephanie B.Credit Karma, Inc. Credit Karma Mobile uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY CREDIT KARMA, INC.

Get your truly free credit score and free on-the-go credit monitoring with Credit Karma Mobile. Become a member for free in-app and get your free credit score in just two minutes. In its first week of launch, Credit Karma Mobile -Reached the #1 spot in financial apps -Reached the #7 spot in top free apps -Was given a 5-star rating by app users FEATURES - Truly free credit scores - Free on-the-go credit monitoring - Notifications when something important changes in your credit report - Credit report card, which tells you about factors influencing your credit score - Free membership. No credit card required. TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR MEMBERS “Credit Karma helped me save over $3,000 on my credit card debt. It was quick and easy!” – James, MA “My credit score has gone up 43 points in a single month after following some of their advice!” – Leslie, CA Credit Karma provides more than 21 million consumers with free credit scores and access to free credit monitoring to help them realize the everyday cost savings of having good credit. It also provides financial education and access to free tools that empower consumers to take charge of their financial health including the free Credit Report Card, Credit Score Simulator and Credit Card Statistics. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com. see more...

• Is this score accurate? It seems like it is sometimes, bu...3 Answers
Credit Karma, Inc. Credit Karma Mobile
  • "Starting off building my credit seemed pretty easy until I started using to much of it to do things, so this was a great way to keep track of everything that is in use." in 2 reviews
  • "They offer you a side by side report that is very easy to understand. " in 1 review
  • "Good app, great way to keep track of your credit information on the go and the best part is it's free." in 1 review
Deveney D.
Junction City, KS
This is a great app for keeping me on track with my credit. I love the tips on how to improve my score and the notifications for when it changes. It’s shown to be a kind of different between when I look on credit karma and when I’ve made hard inquiries but it’s often not too much of a difference or it was actually better when I knew the official score. I feel like its sometimes easy for people to not want to know their score especially when they make hard inquires but credit karma makes me want to stay updated and improve it.
Karla H.
I flippin love credit karma. Although I did have some difficulty making an account due to them not letting me because they couldn’t confirm my identity even when I would send them a picture of 4 different identifications of me to prove it. But it was easily resolved the minute I reached out to them with an email. They opened my account and now I can see everything I need. It shows you what is affecting your score. From collections to specific late payments to even applying for credit cards and open loans and pretty much anything you need to know. They give you access to the numbers to call and addresses to places in case something doesn’t look right or weird and they get on them immediately. Recommend and best part it’s FREE
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Techie Expert Level 1
It’s not very accurate with your score. It takes a whole month to show your score. It’s free but when keeping track of credit score it’s better to pay for a good app and get accurate results. I don’t recommend this app.
Julia W.
Roseville, CA
With the Credit Karma app on both my phone and my husband’s phone I can easily keep track of our credit scores for free. It also gives advice on how to better our ratings. I had a mark on my credit that was not mine and with the help of the Credit Karma app I was able to dispute the discrepancy and within a few weeks/months it was removed from my account. Highly recommend!!
Kelly B.
Wana, WV
I absolutely love this site and their app for Android. They have helped me raise my credit score drastically and continue to monitor it. Even better it is free and gives you tips on how to increase your score in which credit cards you're most likely is to be approved for. An app I use every single day
Vivian G.
stuart, FL
You can’t beat a free service that tells you your credit scores and recommends ways to help you makes yours better! I started using their credit card recommendations and now have 5 credit cards because of them! I love watching my score go up and seeing ways that I can improve.
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously I love this app, usually my score is 50 ish points off ( actual credit score is higher) but it gives a pretty good ballpark range. It really helps me keep track of my long term goals by seeing where I’m at and tips on how to improve my score! Huge plus, IT’S FREE!
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
I love credit karma! My credit was horrible and with the help of this app I’ve raised it over 100 points in a year. Easy to use, the suggestions are amazing, and it really does help! For someone who was financially not great, It’s really helped me improve!
Michelle K.
Techie Expert Level 1
If you haven’t tried this yet, what are you waiting for?!! It is 100% completely free. You get to see both Equifax and Transunion credit scores and profiles. They give TONS of free help and information about building your credit profile and increasing your score. They show what your odds of approval are for all sorts of credit cards and loans. There are so so many great things about this site and their app. I really have learned so much and have completely fixed my credit thanks to them!
Chaleycia D.
Brunswick, GA
This app always alerts you the second your credit is pulled. I rated it 4 stars because it’s usually off by 100 or so points (in my case) but other that that it breaks everything down to what needs to be looked at and who to contact to get it fixed.
Nichole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Is this score accurate? It seems like it is sometimes, but not others.