I've been hunting for a product or service that will help raise my credit score (aka FICO score)? I already use Credit Karma, Credit Sesame and Personal Capital. These all give me suggestions but I want some tried and true recommendations!
Who tried this to get their credit score good im working on that now?
I’ve always had fair/poor credit due to I don’t know. I’ve never had a credit card due to my credit. Anywho, my question is; where is the best loan place to receive a loan!? Legit is ideal, & I don’t want them to give me the run around. So if you know of an legit loan company, 👇🏻 drop it the comments below.. Credit KarmaCitizens Bank
Start your review of Credit Karma!
How would you rate this product?
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Credit Karma uploaded by Mirla G.
Credit Karma it’s the best credit app ever. I get alerted when there's an important change on my credit reports. It’s show me what affects my credit scores and what I can do to improve them. Give me personalized recommendations for ways to use my credit more wisely. Very import, they do not share my personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes. I can check my credit reports as often as I want, it won't affect my scores.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Credit Karma uploaded by Shalayna G.
Highest Credit Karma on a weekly basis it helps me keep and idea on where my credit rating is as far as my credit cards how close I am to my limits I love that has great little pick-me-ups like boostin me up after making 46 payments in a row fun little quirks like that make this app super easy and fun to use. On the other end of the spectrum I do work for a financial institution and I could say that 99% of the time what Credit Karma says your credit rate is it's never actually that high so keep that in mind when applying for open-ended credit.
Alana L.
Hollis, NY
Credit Karma uploaded by Alana L.
So as of now Credit Karma is under TurboTax but if are looking for a easy step by step FREE (no matter your tax bracket) to fill your taxes I definitely recommend Credit Karma. I just got my confirmation email stating my filing was accepted by the government.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Probably one of the best apps when trying to be sure your credit up to par. They make it so simple using the app to the point where you can make disputes to fight to have your credit score move up! It helps to assist with what you need to pay and also advises you on ways you can improve your credit! I love this app.
Jenn L.
Credit Karma is free. It's great at helping you monitor your Equifax and TransUnion reports and scores. They have lots of helpful hints and tips to help you build credit if you need it. Then, they have lots of information to help you maintain your good credit. You should check it out if you haven't. It's a great app to have to help you maintain healthy credit!
Kristina A.
Boardman
Credit karma is very user friendly. The app is easy to log in to and great to navigate. It updates frequently and gives suggestions. It is easy to link to accounts and sends alerts if there suggestions or suspected fraud or use not made by me. There is always something to do on credit karma. It even tells you the value of your vehicles monthly. Its just an all around great tool to utilize.
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
It is really helped me bring up my credit score. I’m able to look at my credit score at any time. It also lets me know when my credit has gone up or my credit score has gone down. It is a great financial tool for my husband and I.
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
i use credit karma every week to check my credit since ive gotten my identity stolen. so if you open a account check it weekly to make sure nothing fraudulent is going on. this is free btw and if your credit is not so great go to disputes if theres something on your credit to long and you can get it taken off
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
I love it I am 8 years old with credit karma I really like your app is super easy to understand it always has everything to see your credit to show you what you are doing wrong or what you are doing well very detailed .. it has served me a lot
Kim V.
Buffalo, NY
I love it. It gives you your score. If anything us owed. What impact it may have on your score. Credit cards and loans your eligible for. Everything with just one click.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacy M.
Whitestown, IN
il y a un an
Renee W. il y a un an
Don’t use credit improving companies the ones that charge you are a scam.
HEATHER C.
Freeport, TX
il y a 2 ans
Laura T. il y a un an
Online wise, I’ve taken a loan out through LendingClub. I have a good credit score, I used it to pay off credit cards. Same payment every month. Go through credit karma online, be honest and fill out everything, it can suggest legitimate loan companies that you can qualify for.