Start your review of Credit Check Total.com!
How would you rate this product?
Fishers, IN
Super easy to navigate and use. I prefer ease of use when looking at your credit score! I have nothing I can think of that would improve the site. It really is super simple and easy to use so I recommend it to everyone!
Seemed to be more updated & accurate than other online credit check sites. It’s easy to use & gives you all the same options as the other sites (easy dispute, loan & refinance suggestion, credit card options, etc)
Vail, AZ
Check credit is good to use when getting your credit back to good stance. They can help with questions you have about your credit and how to keep it in good stance
I think the scoffers of this site is the ones that want a free credit report for $1 then quickly cancel. I found CreditCheck Total to be an actually great site. It gives the actual FICO 8 scores and does so once a month. My problems with the site was that drop down menu's wouldn't work. This is due to using the Chrome browser in a Chromebook. The Linux based system has issues with the sites metrics. I was able to get someone on the phone immediately to help. We tried a few things and after a while the agent said that Experian.com had the exact same setup for $5 less. I had signed up for Experian CreditWorks for $19.95 a month, but canceled when I had to wait 3 months for a FICO update. But the Experian CreditWorks Premium is $24.95 a month with daily Experian score updates and FICO scores on all three once a month. Plus they monitor all three for changes as well as your ID monitoring of everything from SS number to credit cards and bank accounts. After all the searching, I have found that Credit Karma gives me Transunion and Equifax free once a week, Experian CreditWorks Premium gives a daily Experian update, and WalletHub gives a daily Transunion update. These three do it all for me, and I do use Credit.com just to see my Experian VantageScore 3 score. All for $24.95 a month with ID monitoring and scores on both FICO and VantageScore at least monthly if not daily to keep abreast.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,310 reviews
Cuando solicite su informe de crédito de $ 1 y su puntaje FICO® aquí, comenzará su membresía de prueba de 7 días ‡ en Experian CreditCheck® Total. Puede cancelar su membresía de prueba en cualquier momento dentro de los 7 días sin cargo. Si decide no cancelar, su membresía continuará y se le facturará solo $ 29.99 por cada mes que continúe su membresía. Puede cancelar su membresía y detener la facturación mensual en cualquier momento. Sin embargo, no será elegible para un reembolso prorrateado de la tarifa de membresía pagada de su mes actual.
Lexington, KY
This product is good, for anyone looking to a good credit web is it product to use...it will help your credit and works over time. Recommend this to anyone. Great maker product and a great for credit checking
San Antonio, TX
I used it one time to get my apartment. I signed up for free after a week you have to pay for the service. At the time it was $30 monthly which I think is too much. I love the layout and the fact that it provides all three credit reports and score but now most banks offer your fico score and you can pretty much get your annual credit reports online or delivered to your house for free.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This service is deceptive. I had both experian and creditCheck Total accounts both were drafted under experians name I each canceled both and still got drafted $29 from creditCheck Total for several months after and they will not refund.
Brownsville , TX
Somos afortunados súper encantados y fácil la recomiendo 100% es súper rápido y fácil de hacer en lo personal es muy útil y nada batallo si es recomendable y súper fácil y muy ahorrativo siempre que uno quiera
Stafford , VA
I’ve used credit check total in the past and I’ve had positive experiences. They are on point with helping you understand your credit score along with tips on improving low scores as well as maintaining a good rating! I recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...