BY CRECE PELO #7 in Hair Regrowth

Crece Pelo Hair growth combo set see more...

Caroline T.
I’ve been using this brand for 2 months now (once a week) I wish I could use it more often but it dry out my hair a little bit, which is disappointing because I really like the results. I really feel it is helping my hair to grow faster. The only negative thing is that, it dries out a little bit so need to be careful.
Evelyn M.
Daly City, CA
I loved all the products that came in my combo ❤️ It helped a lot my hair to grown , with this combo I used other products to help , the price was okay and worth it. I am very satisfied with the products , they smell really good !
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
My favorite brand in hair products. I don’t know what is their secret ingredient but this thing works. My hair went on a “i’m not going to grow” strike for 3 years after cutting it. I started using this and within a month i saw a good difference. Love how silky and shiny it leaves the hair. This also smells a
Amazing
Eliane R.
Meu Deus do céu. ... eu uso a máscara pq só encontrei por aqui ela. Mas essa linha é maravilhosa segundo minhas amigas que usaram. Pena não encontrar com facilidade. Manda Senhor uma chuva desse produto! 👐👐
Ana Claire Z.
Im from dominican republic, i reaally have problem with the hair loss and thin hair. this product really works, and if you mix the deep treatment or conditioner with palmer's coconut oil; A W E S O M E   R E S U L T S !!
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
I loved this combo set. I don't think I can ever be without those products again. They are very effective, my hair grown a lot more than if I was not using it. I love the smell and it so so moisturized. I will definantely buy again, over and over. It is safe for all kinds of hair.
Alexis S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
It works so good!! Everyone asks how I get my hair so long and I always tell them about this product! I use it all the time and love it! It doesn't make my hair smell bad like some other products! Very satisfied!
patience H.
Oklahoma City, OK
My hair was cut up to my shoulders about 6months ago, to get all of my dead ends off. I don't like short hair. So I invested in this product and after just 6months, my hair is down to the bottom of my sports bra! Definitely recommend!
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
Tengo un año usando los productos de crece pelo y me encantan, deja el cabello como el mio maltratado de tanto tinte hermoso y sano, asta brillante. Me fasina es uno de mis productos favoritos de los cabellos
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Best hair products ever. They repair the hair and it grows your hair. They are super affordable and great results. Highly recommended
Cindy H.
That really work ?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
How much does this set run??
Pamela I.