BY CREATIVITY STREET

Animate your projects! Round wiggle eyes bring life to puppets, drawings, painted rocks, so many arts and crafts. Features: -Color(s): Black. -Quantity: 50 Per pack. -Age recommendation: Ages 3 and Up. -Choking hazard: Y. Dimensions: -Diameter: 0.6".. see more...

• Where can I find them and for how much 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had them come apart and the eye come out?10 Answers
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I've never had a problem with this item. No busted eyes, and they always work so well with the project I use them for. They can make whatever you use them for come to life with a POP of wiggle eyes! This item is really great for kids projects and would recommend to others!
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
They are great for so many kinds of family friendly crafts. They are a great value for their price. They are very affordable and stock easy to many kinds of surfaces. I try to keep some in my kids craft box at all times for last minute projects.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Great for crafts what child is not like doing things with her hand let alone make silly games out of it so we toys silly pictures these are great for any kind of crafty kid Reaven parents to get involved to make with their children
M'kenzi R.
Saratoga Spgs , UT
These are PERFECT for every day crafts with toddlers. They are cute and come in so many different sizes for many different uses and looks. They are extremely affordable and last! I would recommend to everyone.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
We love these googly eyes! We always have these for different craft ideas for school, or little side projects for home. Nothing better than spending time with your child, helping them create something new!
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These little Wiggly Eyes are perfect for doing arts and crafts with your kids. They are made well, do not fall apart, withstand heat from hot glue, and just look adorable. I highly recommend them.
Elsa E.
My daughter loves these, she is always doing art projects. We honestly probably buy a pack a month cause she uses them so much. My only complaint is I have found a few glued to my wall but that is no fault of the manufacture lol.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I love artsy projects and this is something i have in my crafting supplies all the time. My boys love and just want to put little goggly eyes on everything. Good for projects with kids. Or if you just want to put eyes on everything!
Tabetha B.
Huntington, WV
I've used these for many years while working with kids. We've never had any problems with the eyes being broken or anything. They add the perfect touch to any fun project and the kids love them!
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
These are always fun to use for projects. They're easy to glue on or tape on to anything. They're effective and work great. Very cheap too! My daughter loves using these and making anything she can with these
Candace S.
Shelby Gap, KY
Has anyone ever had them come apart and the eye come out?
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find them and for how much