BY CREATIVITY STREET

Animate your projects! Round wiggle eyes bring life to puppets, drawings, painted rocks, so many arts and crafts. Features: -Color(s): Black. -Quantity: 50 Per pack. -Age recommendation: Ages 3 and Up. -Choking hazard: Y. Dimensions: -Diameter: 0.6".. see more...

• Where can I find them and for how much 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had them come apart and the eye come out?10 Answers
Buy on Wayfair
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Great for crafts what child is not like doing things with her hand let alone make silly games out of it so we toys silly pictures these are great for any kind of crafty kid Reaven parents to get involved to make with their children
M'kenzi R.
M'kenzi R.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
These are PERFECT for every day crafts with toddlers. They are cute and come in so many different sizes for many different uses and looks. They are extremely affordable and last! I would recommend to everyone.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
These are always fun to use for projects. They're easy to glue on or tape on to anything. They're effective and work great. Very cheap too! My daughter loves using these and making anything she can with these
Tabetha B.
Tabetha B.
Huntington, WV
I've used these for many years while working with kids. We've never had any problems with the eyes being broken or anything. They add the perfect touch to any fun project and the kids love them!
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Kissimmee, FL
Add these silly eyes on everything just to make your kids smile and giggle a bit. Especially school lunches.
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Great price and fun little accents to apply onto any kid crafts! The girls love how the eyes wiggle!
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
Love these! They are perfect for crafts with the kids or just by yourself! They are so easy to use!
Tara M.
Tara M.
We love these for crafts. My daughter loves how the eyes wiggle. They are easily applied.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I love artsy projects and this is something i have in my crafting supplies all the time. My boys love and just want to put little goggly eyes on everything. Good for projects with kids. Or if you just want to put eyes on everything!
Elsa E.
Elsa E.
My daughter loves these, she is always doing art projects. We honestly probably buy a pack a month cause she uses them so much. My only complaint is I have found a few glued to my wall but that is no fault of the manufacture lol.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Shelby Gap, KY
Has anyone ever had them come apart and the eye come out?
Yashira O.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find them and for how much