Creative Snacks Organic Coconut Bites (12 oz.) uploaded by Latanya C.Creative Snacks Organic Coconut Bites (12 oz.) uploaded by Erica L.

BY CREATIVE SNACKS

Creative Snacks Coconut Bites are an entirely new type of snack. They are certified organic and taste great. This is a combination of lightly toasted coconut, with just the right amount of sweetness and superfood seeds mixed in. There are lots of chia seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds in the mix. Eat as a snack or crumble them up to mix into your favorite ice cream or yogurt. see more...

Ilona S.
Little Falls , NJ
Delicious snacks alone or with milk! They are great to take along when you’re busy running around and there are a lot of different flavors as well. The price point is really good and it’s all good clean and healthy ingredients as well.
Shyla K.
Hartsville, TN
I initially purchased a bag of these on impulse, and I fell in love. The Flax, chia, and pumpkin seeds are filling— they provide just the right amount of sweetness to keep me away from vending machines throughout the work day.
Jennifer C.
These are SO good. Someone else referred them to me and some days I cannot stop eating them. I got mine at Sam's club and they were only 4.98! That's amazing for such a great snack. I think they would last a long time too and a great snack for the car for a long trip or for your desk at work. If you love coconut this is the snack for you!
Nicole B.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love love love these!!! Biggest problem is, I cannot find them in my area and you cannot order them from their website. I have enlisted my friends into locating them for me. They are delicious and highly addictive. I just wish they would branch out more !!!
Chali P.
These are so great! I love the taste and they are super healthy. The only thing that saddens me is that they only sell them at certain stores like Sam's club. I wish they were sold at the local grocery store hyvee or cub foods.
Andrea R.
Awesome snack!! Healthy and filling and best of all low calorie. You do not have to feel guilty about eating. I bought a bag from sam's club. Good price there. I definitely would recommend. I have been sharing with everyone.
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
These are crack. They're the perfect crunchy sweet snack for the afternoon between lunch and dinner. They're not too sweet. I picked up a small bag of them and almost ate the whole thing in one sitting. If you love coconut & nuts, definitely try this!
Erica L.
Edison, NJ
Amazing and healthy snack. Who knew that even existed anymore. Found these at Wegmans and was curious so I bought a bag. I was really pleasantly surprised. Didn't think they'd be that good but I was proven very wrong. The coconut taste isn't super strong which is the problem I have with most coconut snacks. Additionally they are in little clusters with some chia seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. The sweetness is very minimal aka perfect and they are nice and crunchy. There's some pieces that broke off from clusters and I threw them in my yogurt. Super tasty. Definitely going back to Wegmans to pick up a few more.
Elizabeth S.
Ennice, NC
I purchased these at Sams Club. I actually wasn't going to buy them because they seemed a bit too expensive to me, but the hubby put them in the buggy because he knew I wanted them. Turns out they are fabulous! they are probably one of the best things that I have ever tasted. We went back and they were sold out. A few weeks later they got them in online and I will be honest I purchased 4 bags as soon as they were in stock. Other stores I have seen them at charge much more for them.
Katie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I thought these who's be really gross but wanting to choose healthier tray options I retired a bag,to my surprise they were a great treat! I love the crunchy, coconut taste!
Amber A.
Bakersfield, CA
Hi, does anyone know if these are vegan