BY CREATIVE SALES COMPANY #33 in Coolers

Sip your favorite chilled beverage even as you float on the pool with byers the big bobber floating cooler. It keeps drinks cool and out of the water. This red and white floating cooler can hold up to 12 cans with ice. It's perfect for beach parties or lake-side camping trips. Its fishing bopper look adds to the fun. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Dani F.
Beaumont
These are so cute as a gift or novelty item, but there are some cons. There is not a lot of room inside (maybe enough for a six pack and some ice), and the latch is finicky. I took one on a river floating trip and tied it to my tube; it didn't make it to the end of the river. If you use this like I did, reinforce the latch!
Lauren H.
Athens, GA
These things are cool and really fun to have. Great for the pool and work pretty well at keeping things cool. I use it cause its cool and different. Its not super practical, but fun to have.
Mandi H.
White Lake, WI
Great for a day at the beach. I alway tie it to my floatie and boom beverages on the go. I always get comments on it because it is so different. Most importantly it keeps my drinks cold!
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
We use this for tubing on the river. The design is perfect for using it at the river or a lake. It holds just enough drinks for the day and does what it claims!
Christina R.
Steger, IL
I love this cooler. It was so nice to have the drinks handy and not have to keep leaving the water to grab a new drink. The drinks stay chilled and within reach.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
I bought my dad one for fathers day last year and he loves it takes it to Ginnie springs every year and it works great. Its easy to carry and floats really good.
Leanne A.
Bemus Point, NY
Bought one 2 years ago and it is super fun and everyone loves it when boating. Holds quite a few cans and the water keeps it cool also!
Rebecca K.
Atwater, OH
I live on a lake and we absolutely love this cooler! It truly does float and keeps our beverages cold for a great deal of time.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
I love the design!!! A big floating bobber. We use this to float down a river and keep our beer cold. I think ifs genius!!!
Krystal T.
Moncton, NB
I absolutely love this thing! We take it up to the family camping site often which is on a small river. We hook it up to our floaties and can stay out in the water much longer before having to refill. While I do love it and will continue to use it until it can't last any longer, there are a few cons.

I find that it does tend to leak. It's hard to get it centered with the weight inside that it floats completely straight, and at full capacity (some ice and 12 cans) the opening doesn't stay completely above water. So water will get into the bobber, causing your ice to melt quicker. However even with this happening, it does help your drinks stay much cooler than the alternative of being outside an insulated item. Just remember to drain water out after you get drinks. ;)
Stephanie S.