18 colors available

BY CREATIVE NAIL DESIGN

The second step in the CND SHELLAC Brand Nail Color System – brushes on for smooth, even coverage then cured for long wear in the CND LED lamp. see more...

• So I work in the restaurant industry. I have tried literally every...2 Answers
  • Is this a good gel nail polish brand? I recently got an LED light a...3 Answers
  • And the best eslte the world1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Lexington , Sc
Review for: Rosebud
I always buy the CND Shellac brand when I do the gel nails. The pigments are really good so it does not take tons of coats. And there is a great variety of colors to choose from. This is a good quality nail polish. I love that my nail polish lasts so much longer than standard nail polish.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA
Review for: Cream Puff
CND has some of the best gel polishes on the market! I do my own Acrylic/Gel Builder nails. I always top them with gel polish and when doing it at home this brand by far has the best coverage out of the gel polishes I've tried from at least 15 different brands!
Renee J.
Renee J.
I love CND Shellac. This is the best product! It's easy to apply and take off! I use this every time I do my nails. It's not a thick product like other gel polish. It's my favorite and it's my go to brand!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Review for: Wildfire
My favorite brand for gel polish! This brand works the best on me doing at home manicures. At salons, I prefer OPI brand gel polish but at home, this one seems to work best. This is a staple color to own!
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Review for: Wildfire
I do my own acrylic nails and u have to say u love this color and the consistency of gel. It's not too like or thin and shear. It lasts pretty long for even though I'm in the kitchen everyday.
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Tropix
Best nail polish ever is uv so it's amazing and long lasting ... the color is also one of the pretties color ever I love how it's vet wearable for any event... So pretty ...
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
Review for: Wildfire
Great colors!! A bit time consuming to complete the process BUT soo worth it they come out amazing and they last 2-3 weeks plus it gives nails some extra hardness
Karina C.
Karina C.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Red Baroness
Out of all the Gel and Shellac brands I have used, this one is my favorite. Really great brand. You can never go wrong with red, it is a timeless color.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Wildfire
How cute is this color?! Just like every other shellac polish, this will last you a solid two weeks if you don't work with your hands all day
Tameeka S.
Tameeka S.
Review for: Red Baroness
Great product but too expensive for my taste. Like any other polish, chipping happens fairly quickly but good temporary shellac look.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good gel nail polish brand? I recently got an LED light and I want to know if it is a good brand to try out! Also does it work with an LED light?
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I work in the restaurant industry. I have tried literally every non-uv gel nail product, it chips within an hour. So then I went out and bought a light, now it lasts maybe a day. The only product that has worked and stays for more than a day is gel powder color, which I don't want to do at home. Does anyone have some tips on how to use gel polish, maybe a nail prep or something so I can get this to stay?
SilkyResh P.
SilkyResh P.
Pune, Maharashtra
Do you like Creative Nail Design Shellac Uv Color Coat Rosebud it or not i love it?
And the best eslte the world
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Eu quero testar esse produto alguem aqui já testou?