Creative Nail Design Shellac UV Base Coat uploaded by DòroΘie P.

BY CREATIVE NAIL DESIGN

Shellac UV Base Coat One thin layer of UV Base Coat is all you need. It cures in just 10 seconds and provides the crucial foundation for the Shellac system. IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT DOES REQUIRE THE BRISA/UV LAMP. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle S.
Union, OH
This base coat is awesome. It definitely helps the colors last even longer than they already do, and helps strengthen your nails. Win win.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Shellac! This brand last a long time, doesn't ship and looks amazing. I will only get manicures with color with Shellac!
Morgan R.
Stafford , VA
Love CND products, always makes my mani/pedi last longer a go to for summer months living at the beach.
Caitlin M.
Barclay is a MUST! It helps the shellac color coat to bond to the nail so your manicure can last its full potential! It prevents staining of the natural nail bed as well and only takes 10 seconds to cure. When removing shellac I have run into the problem where I can't completely remove the base coat unless I really rub at it with a cotton backed pad and some acetone.. So that's a bummer.
Courtnee B.
Saint john
As an Aesthetician I have used many gel polishes but this is still my favorite. highly durable with easy removability.
Hilda R.
Love this brand. and this product works real good to make your manicure last long.
Alexandra A.
toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for years every two weeks and love the product. For me OPI would start to discolor my next steps after a couple days, so when I tried CND for the first time I was so impressed how easily the color would go on afterwards and how long lasting it was! Love it!
Ghita B.
I just bought it but I don't know how to use it, how much time do you have to wait under the uV for it to be ready for the next coat!?