Creative Nail Design CND UV Shellac Lamp uploaded by Coryn W.Creative Nail Design CND UV Shellac Lamp uploaded by Kristyn R.Creative Nail Design CND UV Shellac Lamp uploaded by Yazmin G.
2 colors available

BY CREATIVE NAIL DESIGN

CND UV Shellac Lamp CND UV Lamp is ergonomic and programmable with time-saving cure for 5 fingers and toes. Works perfectly with the Brisa Gel System too! 36 watt lamp, Includes four 9-watt bulbs. see more...

Monica D.
Monica D.
This is awesome. It drys your nails really fast. U can bring it on the go. Its not that expensive. All u have to do is buy certain nail polish to use under the uv. I highly recommend it because its so much easier and cheaper then going to the nail salon..
Madison C.
Madison C.
Just got this lamp as a graduation present and I'm loving it!! It's easy to learn how to do it and I'm going to save a lot on the long run by not going to get my nails done at a salon but still being able to achieve that look from home
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I didn't really care for this lamp. I felt that it took too long to set my gel compared to another larger lamp I own.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been doing nails for 12 years and I love how nail polish has evolved. CND is an amazing brand. Long wearing and so shiny. I love using this lamp for gel polish and shellac. Easy to use. It's a great investment for a nail salon
Yazmin G.
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
I LOVE MY LIGHT SO MUCH. I've preformed so many no chip manicures with it. The setting are nice I do wish there was a stop button though. I purchase my lamp at the beauty show for less than $100.
Kristyn R.
Kristyn R.
Best way to fix your toes yourself while not ruining your shellac manicure! Saw this picture on Facebook and thought it was genius!
Holly G.
Holly G.
Columbia, PA
I got a mini one of these as a prize at a baby shower and it is one of my favorite things! I use it every time my cuticles are dry and it has a really nice, light smell to it. Definitely getting a bigger one when this one runs out!
Samantha  B.
Samantha B.
Casselberry, FL
Oh my gosh I can't go a day without this stuff. My hands and cuticles get so dry and this fixes it instantly and lasts all day.
Jill R.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
I really like this cuticle oil. It makes a difference when I remember to use it regularly. It also smells really good!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
I don't have fake nails but I love to use these to keep my cuticles healthy and prevent hangnails.
Karen v.
Karen v.
toronto
Will this help with my dry cuticles also?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
What stores can this be found in?
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Do you have to use special nail polish for this unit?
Maria G.
Maria G.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this have an automatic timer on it?
Devon M.
Devon M.
Somerville
Does this make at home shellac manicures last as long as manis from the salon?