BY CREATIVE NAIL DESIGN

Ambar D.
Saint Charles, MO
CND Stickey is by far the best base coat I have ever used. Definitely surprised this hasn't been reviewed more. This is definitely an amazing product and while I don't use CND polish, their base and top coat lines are very very good.
Erin M.
I have used the shellac CND products and I love them so I decided to use this on and I would recommend using it with the top coat called "shiny" from CND as well.
Regan M.
This is a pretty good base coat. Best of all, it really helps your polish come off when you are ready. It also protects your nails from any potential staining.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
This is an awesome base coat my nail polish has stayed on which is truly hard to manage! I would recommend to anyone that struggles with chipping polish!
Christina J.
I'm surprised this base coat isn't talked about more.
It gives the nail the perfect base for nail polish to adhere to. I wouldn't call it sticky as the name might suggest, it's more like matte with a SLIGHT stickiness to it. Holy grail.
Tara G.
Rhinelander, WI
How does this base coat hold up in comparison to others?
Jasmine D.
Greenfield, IN
I’m curious how much longer this makes your nail polish last? I’ve recently made the switch from acrylics to polish and I’m trying to find a good base coat to make my polish last a bit longer.