BY CREATIVE LABS

Creative Labs A550 5.1 Speaker System: 75dB 5W RMS per channel Subwoofer: 12W RMS Creative Labs speaker system see more...

• I am wondering how good and efficient these speakers are....1 Answers
  • Hos is the sound quality of this? We're a Bose family thi...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
julie G.
Coleman Falls, VA
I am in love with this system i must have this for my living room. The surround sound is amazing & i am going to save up to get it. One of the best systems I've heard in awhile and price isn't too bad considering the amazing sound you get.
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
We just bought these speakers for our son! The sound is amazing and the price is very good for what you get. The quality really set the speakers apart from other brands in the same price points. He really loves using them!
Meagan K.
Cayce, SC
These will blow you away. Awesome sound. Easy set up. I am currently using this system in my bonus room and my company has been very impressed by the sound quality.
Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
OMG my friends got together and got me this for my birthday and it was amazing! we had so much fun dancing and listening to the loud music
Andres C.
Pompano Beach, FL
This system is amazing i have it in my room and surround sound give you all the sounds that you need to see a movie with special effect.
vanessa g.
This is the best speaker system, it is a good quality system and it sounds amazing. I haven't seen lots of reviews on this brand
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
I got this for my brother and it works so good. The sound system is amazing you have to buy this. The sound is great
Sara S.
Techie Expert Level 3
This speaker system is great for the living room. Will make you feel as if you're in a movie theater
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
My brother has many sound system and he said this is one of the best ! He is well known for his dj
Lisa B.
Atwater, CA
Hos is the sound quality of this? We're a Bose family this is the quality up to parr?
Isabel P.
I am wondering how good and efficient these speakers are. Also their price range.