BY CREATIVE LAB

Hemp Body Moisturizer is a rich complex lotion formulated to hydrate dry and rough skin. see more...

Creative Lab Moist Hemp Body Moisturizer 18 oz.
  • "I use this after each shower. I had dry skin in certain months and this is great all year long. Smell is decent, took getting used to, but it's not bad by any means. Feels great! Worth a try!" in 5 reviews
Keisha R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My husband has extremely dry skin and often works outside in extreme weather, so finding a good moisturizer is a never ending quest. The casheir at Sally's suggested that we try this out. I'm glad we listened! This very light, but it penetrates your skin and lasts. I don't really like the scent, it's very candy like, and when it does on it seems watery. Fortunately, it isn't watery at all!
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this lotion! It smells amazing, and leaves my skin oh so smooth. I love that its all natural made from hemp seed oil. I'm so stingy with this bottle so Ive had it for a while since its so hard to find. A little goes a long way. I would recommend to a friend.
Jaclyn O.
Somerset, NJ
I really do like this lotion it is a really good value and very moisturizing. I purchased it from Sally's and it has lasted a really long time. HOWEVER, this product feels like a "bootleg" of the real thing. I find the hempz brand to be better but I will still finish my bottle and use regularly
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I've been using this product for about 3 years now (almost daily) and I'm only on my second bottle (about half ways). The product does last and a little goes a long ways. The moisture of this thing is insane and I don't feel like I have to reapply for another 24 hours or even more. I use this for both hands, body, and from time to time my face (yes it's THAT good lol)
Kayenat H.
I picked this up from Sally beauty store and I love it, I used my sisters one time and it did miracles for my dry skin. I got the jasmine and cucumber one and I love the smell, and it works better for my than Jergens and Nivea!
Rose B.
Ellijay, GA
I love this stuff! I work as a hairstylist and let me tell you, my hands get really dry from shampooing clients all day. We have this on the front counter and I'll pump some in my hands every now and then. It smells so good and makes my hands super soft. 10/10 recommend!
Heather R.
Gardner, KS
This is the best lotion I have ever used. I cannot express just how perfect it is to me. It doesn't feel greasy going on, nor does it feel slimy if you happen to wash your hands after. It soaks into my skin just right and has a very faint nice scent. I love it!!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Very affordable, one bottle lasts me almost 8 months and I use it all over after I shower! This is the third bottle I have purchased. The bottle isn't anything fancy but the product leaves my skin moist and shiny!! And has its own unique clean smell. It's absolutely amazing!
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Audrey B.
Cleveland, OH
This lotion is one of the best. Great smell. No greasy feeling. Not too thick, but thick enough. Love using on my hands to keep them moisturized Creative Lab Moist Hemp Body Moisturizer 18 oz.