BY NONE

1 Year, 4 issues - Creative Knitting Magazine's primary goal is to bring knitters a variety of fun-to-knit projects using wonderful new yarns and patterns that are easy to understand. Each issue of the magazine features 35-45 projects including fashionable designs for real people, afghans and home accents, accessories for entertaining, delightful baby and child garments, and gift ideas that don't require large amounts of money or time. Our 'Knitting Class' section and 'In The Know' articles offer clearly written information to enhance your knitting experience. As a subscriber, you will automatically get access to the full digital editions of your issues, plus access to two years' worth of digital back issues, AT NO EXTRA COST!! To gain access, simply go to Creative Knitting magazine's website and log in. You will be granted access accordingly for as long as your subscription is active. see more...

• What are your hobbies? Creative Knitting Brother Sewing...2 Answers
  • Does this teach you anything or is more of a retail seller?1 Answers
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine is great and have beautiful projects. Don't expect to learn from it - you're supposed to know the basics. The projects included are from beginner to advance levels of difficulty. I would recommend this magazine.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
Im not an expert at knitting but I love to do and this magazine is great for me because its not too complicated that I can learn about a stitch or types of yarn. this magazine is really helpful and simple for me.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Creative Knitting is a great magazine to start branching out on your knitting ideas. I take ideas and expand them based off of certain articles.
Stacey C.
I pick this up at the store almost every time, but can never spend the money when there are so many free patterns online
bethany m.
Meridian, ID
Love the ideas and the patterns in this magazine. All different skill levels. So many ideas not enough time
Erin S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Great resource for all levels of knitter. Fun and creative ideas for all types of people.
Melissa P.
Austin, TX
The patterns in this magazine are truly beautiful and somewhat easy. I love this magazine.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Four issues isn't enough over the course of one year. Yes, there are a lot of knitting projects but some people can work through them really quickly. I think it is better to get project ideas online.
Britt-Lynn O.
Vancouver, BC
I love knitting but I'm always baffled by the price of the knitting magazines. For what you get in it I think I'd rather just buy a good knitting book with patterns. It amounts to the same thing with better pictures and more patterns usually.
Laura K.
Hamilton, ON
I like most of the patterns in this magazine and how they show off new styles.
naf C.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Does this teach you anything or is more of a retail seller?