Creative Images Systems Adore Creative Image Semi-permanent Hair Color #90 Lavender [] uploaded by Nikki I.

BY CREATIVE IMAGES SYSTEMS

Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I have used this twice as an in between color when i dont feel like bleaching my hair right away. even with my dark roots it shows up noticeable but not as light as the bleach part of my hair. It is super affordable at like 4.50 at rickies here in NYC. I can't wait to try other colors
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
My mom used this as a toner and her hair looked so cute ! She had it for about 2 months and it slowly washed away ! Very good & great price !
Lauren H.
This is a nice lavender it comes out a little late, but it's nice to mix with other Adore colors for a pastel look.