BeautyHairHair ColorAdore

by Adore

Main products of our company :electric, home,toy,clother ,etc. Since its foundation ,the company keeps living up to the belief of :"honest selling ,best quality ,people-orientation and benefits to customers. "We are doing everything to offer our...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Creative Image Hair Color #112 Indigo Blue Creative Images Systems [Beauty] By Adore!
Lydia J.
Sicklerville, NJ
Creative Image Hair Color #112 Indigo Blue Creative Images Systems [Beauty] By Adore uploaded by Lydia J.
This transformed my blonde wig honestly. This deep blue was perfect! The color was as expected to! I wish they had a permanent dye just like the semi-permanent! Will be using again now
Krissia S.
Temple Hills, MD
Creative Image Hair Color #112 Indigo Blue Creative Images Systems [Beauty] By Adore uploaded by Krissia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me fascina este color, llevo 4 años usándolo y me encanta, muy bueno [product:adore-creative-image-hair-color-#112-indigo-blue-[#112-indigo-blue] I am fascinated by this color, I have been using it for 4 years and I love it, very good
Amber C.
Creative Image Hair Color #112 Indigo Blue Creative Images Systems [Beauty] By Adore uploaded by Amber C.
I’ve been using this hair color for almost a year now! Long lasting and true to color. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Keicy C.
This is a great product for its price, it’s a very pretty color but it does look better on people who have very light hair, I bleached my hair and put this on but it turned into and aquamarine instead of blue, while my sisters turned out really nice because she has lighter hair, I would buy this again.
Amber S.
Los Angeles, CA
This hair brand always gives me the best looking hair ! And what i love is that it really dosnt damage my hair because its just pigment , and it just deposits color and they are just so good !
Donna A.
New York
I loved the blue hue it gave off in the sun! Indoors it looks black then you see the blue pop! It works wonders on grays!
Heather C.
Harvey, LA
Purchased at: Beauty Store Depot
I liked this dark blue, I prefer lighter colors usually but I have to say it came out nice. I love adore products.
Kiona S.
Greenville, SC
One of my favorite hair colors! Soooo deep and shiny! I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants purple hair that isn’t too bright and “in your face”!
Melanie T.
I loved this color. I bleached my hair for the first time and wanted navy blue hair. This wasn't the exact color I was looking for but I loved it. The color lasted about a month then started fading pretty quickly after. I still like it though.
Kay W.
Oxnard, CA
I 10000% recommend this brand and product. Compared to the others. This is potent and long lasting. I took my time with application and tried to get it as even as possible. I’m so happy w the result nd color that my hair turned to be. I have already repurchased for another round and I’m so excited to try other colors . This is a vegan brand and the product doesn’t have any damaging chemicals to it so you can leave it in for hourrsss ( which I recommend if you have the time)

Looking for your answer?