BY ADORE

Skylar L.
Lancaster
This product is very good for it to be a semi permanent dye. The color did come as expected but it was a little tinted since I did not bleach my hair first. My natural hair is dark brown and I put the dye on my hair without any water since it’s a wet product and let it sit for about an hour in the sun and I have also did it 3 months later because since it’s semi permanent the product will fade , but you can dye it multiple ones to keep the product looking good.(I recommend to wait at least 3 months before doing a second dye). Also when you wash your hair the color will be visible in the water as i rinses but that does not mean the color is coming out. I also recommend a color protection shampoo and conditioner... I use the ones by suave. It has been a year and you could still see the color in my hair Creative Image Adore
Abigail O.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this product!! It’s my go-to for hair color from reds to purples I’ve used most of them or combined some to get the color I want. I’m currently using African violet and Violet Gem.
I definitely recommend this product especially if you’re like me and like to change your hair color every now and then.Creative Image Adore
Michele R.
Baltimore
Was waaaaaaay to bright for a supposed crimson red but I supposed I may have lifted my hair too much for it to deposit as a slightly deep red.. .I looked like little yachty 😭😂 otherwise it had great color payoff and took a more than 10 washes before it started to fade... Overall, Adore hair colors are pretty awsome
Cassandra R.
Atlanta, GA
I color my hair a lot and i alway use the adore brand. I always get the color i expect no matter what color it is. Easy to use at home. To me this is top 3 of hair color brands. They have different colors to choose from. It’s affordable.
Laina C.
Richmond Hill, NY
I loved this color. I have dyed my hair quite a few times at home and this it the best brand I’ve ever found. This was recommend to me by my sister and then I have recommended this to others. I love how many different colors this brand has but by far my favorites are wild cherry and eggplant.
Jasmine D.
Opelousas , LA
Excellent color payoff. Dye takes very well even in my dark hair. I used fuchsia. Did not kind how runny and watery the product was. It dripped everywhere and made a huge mess. Color did last longer than expected.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this brand on semi permanent hair dye.. it's so easy to use and it doesn't stain your scalp!!! The results are always sooo intense no matter which shade you choose. This is always my go to hair dye and it's super affordable, only $5. Here are my results with the shade "crimson". I love it.
Lemi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wanted to try something none-permanent for a bit of a change that wouldn't be so difficult to remove & go back to blonde & to my surprise i really liked this semi permanent dye. My hair is a golden blonde color and I picked up a neon pink ,crimson and cherry red mixed them and gave me a beautiful hot pinkish color as you can see.
Klaudia T.
Woodhaven, NY
I’ve used multiple colors of this hair dye on myself, and I’ve helped my friends dye their hair with this brand as well! I really love this brand for a cheap hair dye that looks great and has fun colors for a quick switch up or touch ups between hair appointments. The consistency is a bit thinner than something like Manic Panic or Raw, although it’s not difficult to work with.
Alicia H.
Highland
I love this brand of hair dye it's actually pigment so it doesn't really damage your hair and they have a bunch of funky colors any color you can think of they have it I use the ruby red and my hair is always fire engine red which is the way I like it
Sarah H.