BY ADORE

Product description Gives Hair A Beautiful, Sensual Feel, No Alcohol, Peroxide Or Ammonia, Semi-Permanent Hair Color Gives Hair A Beautiful, Sensual Feel, No Alcohol, Peroxide Or Ammonia, Semi-Permanent Hair Color see more...

Buy on Amazon
Skylar L.
Lancaster
This product is very good for it to be a semi permanent dye. The color did come as expected but it was a little tinted since I did not bleach my hair first. My natural hair is dark brown and I put the dye on my hair without any water since it’s a wet product and let it sit for about an hour in the sun and I have also did it 3 months later because since it’s semi permanent the product will fade , but you can dye it multiple ones to keep the product looking good.(I recommend to wait at least 3 months before doing a second dye). Also when you wash your hair the color will be visible in the water as i rinses but that does not mean the color is coming out. I also recommend a color protection shampoo and conditioner... I use the ones by suave. It has been a year and you could still see the color in my hair Creative Image Adore
Abigail O.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product!! It’s my go-to for hair color from reds to purples I’ve used most of them or combined some to get the color I want. I’m currently using African violet and Violet Gem.
I definitely recommend this product especially if you’re like me and like to change your hair color every now and then.Creative Image Adore
Camila M.
Morgantown
Love it !! Super concentrated so the bottle lasts a Long time. Have tons of shades and depending on which one you use And if you dilute it it will last long time or not. Pastel shades wash away pretty fast but the others last months and it washes out to beautiful tones. Also is super cheap!

Español:
Amo esta  marca!  El color es super concentrado así que la botella dura un buen tiempo. Tienen muchísimos tonos y dependiendo de cuál uses y si lo diluyes o no puede durar poco o mucho tiempo. Los tonos pasteles duran poco pero los otros tonos duran meses y se van degradando en tonos muy lindos. También es MUY barato/económico
Michele R.
Baltimore
Was waaaaaaay to bright for a supposed crimson red but I supposed I may have lifted my hair too much for it to deposit as a slightly deep red.. .I looked like little yachty 😭😂 otherwise it had great color payoff and took a more than 10 washes before it started to fade... Overall, Adore hair colors are pretty awsome
Cassandra R.
Atlanta, GA
I color my hair a lot and i alway use the adore brand. I always get the color i expect no matter what color it is. Easy to use at home. To me this is top 3 of hair color brands. They have different colors to choose from. It’s affordable.
Emali L.
Cleveland , OH
When dying my hair periwinkle it was true to color and I loved it! When dying my hair lavender my hair turned out burgundy so it’s kinda of hot or miss for me. I will repurchase again because I love their dye but there is definitely room for improvement
Laina C.
Richmond Hill, NY
I loved this color. I have dyed my hair quite a few times at home and this it the best brand I’ve ever found. This was recommend to me by my sister and then I have recommended this to others. I love how many different colors this brand has but by far my favorites are wild cherry and eggplant.
Jasmine D.
Opelousas , LA
Excellent color payoff. Dye takes very well even in my dark hair. I used fuchsia. Did not kind how runny and watery the product was. It dripped everywhere and made a huge mess. Color did last longer than expected.
Kayla B.
Charleston
I absolutely love adore hair color. I have been using it for years! Crimson has been the number one go to color since I’ve been dying my hair back in 2010. I have been using this product for over 8 years now and the colors just keep getting better and better. They add new colors to the collection all the time at my local beauty supply store. This color last super long and is super pigmented.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this brand on semi permanent hair dye.. it's so easy to use and it doesn't stain your scalp!!! The results are always sooo intense no matter which shade you choose. This is always my go to hair dye and it's super affordable, only $5. Here are my results with the shade "crimson". I love it.
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
It this a permanent?
How  long will stay in hair and will it color over dark hair