BY ADORE

Hanna P.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of my colors are by adore right now. The red in this is actually a mix of Crimson and intense red. I have stood by this hair dye brand for 8 years now, and I tried other dyes, but for the price you can't get any better.
Cynthia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Me and my sister buy this product all the time when we want to change our hair color and it works pretty well the color is really bright and it works better on people with lighter hair than dark hair .
lex R.
Its amazing i love it. Its SUPER bright and fun to have something bright and different. I love this bottle. Its strong and fun to mix with other color. Its lasting.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
I like how the colors are vivid and aren't to bright which i love and i recommend buying it.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love adore the wide selection of color are amazing I swear by this stuff when trying a new color I would recommend if you are looking for semi permanent but know it does take a wild to get out
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to red. I used this die the very first time I ever died .y hair and fell in love. It's one of the few dyes I used that didn't bleed red everywhere. And the crimson is a perfect red. Not too bright not to dark. Highly recommended
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of my fave reds. I have been dying my hair for 13 years and most bright reds fade so quickly it doesn't even seem worth it, but this lasts a while and stays true to the color for longer. its perfect, any darker and it wouldn't be red, any lighter and you have pink hair in a few washes.
Raven J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pigments in this color. It's a semi permanent sonif not out in properly it will run when wet. I used the shade French cognac and I love it. I lightened my hair first so the color would be noticable.
Chanelle H.
This color is AMAZING my friend uses this brand on my extensions all the time, its easy and the color turns out just as it says on the bottle.
arielle m.
Rialto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love adore hair color, it works really well on pre lightened hair, I've been using it for years and I still love it
Sarah H.