Creative Image Adore

by Adore

Product description Gives Hair A Beautiful, Sensual Feel, No Alcohol, Peroxide Or Ammonia, Semi-Permanent Hair Color Gives Hair A Beautiful, Sensual Feel, No Alcohol, Peroxide Or Ammonia, Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Sooo most likely I messed up the color that I wanted by adding too much developer is there any way to get rid of the color or fade it? I’m very desperate 😭 lol
How long do the color last ? I am looking for vibrant coloured dye brands, if you have any further suggestions I’d love to know :)
I’ve had the adore hair dye in for two months now and it’s not going away. I put it on top of my natural hair, is there anyway to get it out fast?
Start your review of Creative Image Adore!
Bria L.
Tulsa, OK
Creative Image Adore uploaded by Bria L.
I love how vibrant the colors come out and it definitely is a big variety of them!!
Chevel J.
Creative Image Adore uploaded by Chevel J.
I love Adore's semi permanent colors for all of the fun/pop colors that I do like red, pink, blue or even purple. The color is very rich, the application is common sense for a professional like myself or a no brainer for a novice/diy-er too! I use Crimson along with Raging Red over a level 9 blonde to achieve the color in the photo.
takesha W.
Savannah, GA
I have loc'd hair and is the only color I have found that stays true to the color on the bottle. I like this color cause it 'pops' in the sunlight and really looks vibrant. This color also does not leave my hair feeling dry or bleed when I get caught in the rain.
Jnicole M.
Edmond, OK
Creative Image Adore uploaded by Jnicole M.
Creative Image Adore uploaded by Jnicole M.
I use this on my Locs and I have no problems at all!!! I use about 3-4 bottles just because my Locs are longer and I really want to make sure I get all my hair covered. I color it just like loose natural hair, I let it set for about 1 hr though.
Joi C.
Atlanta
Creative Image Adore uploaded by Joi C.
Creative Image Adore uploaded by Joi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love how this product shows vivid colors to my wigs. By using the watercolor method for wigs and other hair it definitely, shows up very well and the color does not bleed on unto clothes. I would definitely buy this product again.
Joanna V.
California
Creative Image Adore uploaded by Joanna V.
Creative Image Adore uploaded by Joanna V.
I recently started using this hair dye. And I am honestly surprised on how well it works. It doesn’t have a strong smell at all and the color is vibrant and lasts long. It doesn’t bleed to much while washing my hair but it doesn’t stain the skin a bit. But overall it is a good product and it is very affordable
Caila S.
Trenton, NJ
Creative Image Adore uploaded by Caila S.
I only died my hair once and I did it wrong lol. But the product is amateur friendly and stays for a long time. Even when my hair started to fade it was in a tasteful way and took forever to fade out.
Danielle R.
Huntsville
Awesome color never fails me long lasting and pigmented no matter which color I use never have been disappointed
Kena G.
Brooklyn, NY
Creative Image Adore uploaded by Kena G.
I have used Adore for many many years. It is honestly the best price point you’re going to find for such vivid colors. There is a man amazing selection of colors available and they also mix/blend nicely. It lasts a while and it fades nicely too. I really love my results from using this hair color (i prefer this over other colorful hairdye brand competitors) Colors used in photos: pink petal+cotton candy
ᑎᗩTᗩYᗩ Y.
Lancaster, VA
Creative Image Adore uploaded by ᑎᗩTᗩYᗩ Y.
I used this in my natural hair and I like it! It wasn’t too messy. It’s fading some of course because I got the semi permanent, but overall it’s great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...