BY UNKNOWN

Features- Self Click Selfie Stick- Easiest Quickest Selfie Stick- Built-In Shutter Button Extendable Selfie Stick For IOS Android- No More Confusing Timers- Bluetooth Pairing No More Batteries Required- Just Click Capture- Dimension - 11 x 4-33 x 1-77 in- Item Weight - 0-38 lbs- SKU: TRVAL10985 see more...

Shannon R.
Just something I thought I'd never buy (despite my selfie taking), that a friend thought would make a fun holiday gag gift - and now I love it!
Works perfectly, really fun for group selfies and as a photograoher who loves those odd shots - it's a lot of fun for interesting landscape, city and nature photos too.
I was able to plug and play with my Samsung Galaxy S7, but there is an app needed for some phones to recognize the plugged in shutter button.

The only thing to watch for, through a bit of handling and being put in/taken out of my bag the rubber casing around the handle shifted - moving the button indicator away from the actual button. It was easy to twist and push back into place, but something to keep in mind.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.