Creative Concepts Labs DAS Labs Bucked Up(tm) - Blood Raz uploaded by Maura N.Creative Concepts Labs DAS Labs Bucked Up(tm) - Blood Raz uploaded by Maura N.Creative Concepts Labs DAS Labs Bucked Up(tm) - Blood Raz uploaded by Ashlie T.

BY CREATIVE CONCEPTS LABS

Game Changing Formula DAS Labs presents Bucked Up, a game-changing formula set to revolutionize pre-workout. This scientifically tested, non-proprietary blend with no fillers, is loaded with the most essential ingredients, including three growth hormone potentiates, to help enhance your workout. Prime Ingredients Citrulline - 6g to maximize blood flow (nitric oxide booster) Actigin(r) - Increase VO2 MAX & boost athletic performance Deer Antler Velvet - Rich in IFG-1 & IFG2 Alphasize(r) - Clinically shown to sharpen mental focus Astragin(r) - Clinically shown to increase citrulline absorption by up to 66.7% Beta Alanine - Promotes strength, endurance & muscle growth This variety of ground-breaking ingredients ensures the most insane 'bucking' pump. see more...

• Crazy jitters? Any side effects? Effectiveness? Taste?1 Answers
Val V.
I have bought this flavor and the blue raspberry flavor. They retail for about $50. But it’s so worth it. It kick starts you with huge energy for the morning or to help you smash your workout. Great for men and women. Can find it online, GNC, or vitamin world.
Jesse G.
Dyer
These are awesome pre-workout powder drinks. They have all different kinda flavors. They sale them on amazon. My friend told me about them she told me that she doesn’t just use them before going to the gym or any thang she actually drinks them 4 times a day kinda like a meal replacement because she’s a nurse and she’s don’t have time to eat An she so far has lost 30 pounds just by drinking them for 6 months now. As for me I like drinking them before going to the gym and drinking them before going fishing or hunting.
Anthony C.
Fort Worth, TX
Great pre-workout product. No jittery feeling, I felt focused and alert. The flavor was great not to sour not to sweet. They also have watermelon flavor which is in my opinion the best flavor on the market. Definitely buy this if your looking for a pre-workout boost or for added energy before a long work day!
Jacob P.
As someone who uses pre workout on a daily basis, this one definitely packs a punch. I alternate my regular pre workout with this stuff for days when I am looking to lift some serious iron. Only downside... Can't get enough of it!!!
Ahmad A.
GAME CHANGER. I'm on the first tub, but so far so good. 200mg of caffeine so not too strong, not that weak. What REALLY stands out though is this is the FIRST pre I've seen with both Himalayan rock salt and deer antler velvet which for those who don't know does aid in recovery when you use the real stuff and it has a 50mg dosage which is a good standard dose. I got the watermelon flavor and it tastes like Extras watermelon flavored gum it's GREAT!!!
Ashlie T.
Provo, UT
Hands down the BEST Preworkout you'll ever use. Test great, mixes well. Not soapy tasting at all, gives you a nice pump. Available in several flavors and they all the taste great. Also, in a non stim only available in pink lemonade and a higher stim available in two flavors. I highly recommend it, if your looking for a new preworkout.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
I really enjoy the flavor! I only take about 1/2 a scoop before I workout because the caffeine is enough for me. I'm 5'4" and 160 pounds, the ingredients are awesome, I love the company and what they stand for also!
Kylee A.
Cheney, WA
I don't use this flavor in particular. I use the sour watermelon and it is AMAZING!
Gives me the perfect buzz!! And it's not a joke when they say that Bucked Up had the best tasting pre workout on the market!
Aaaaand no creatine 👍
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My favorite preworkout. Has a lower anount of beta alanine than others ive tried, so the prickly feeling is not unbearable. Goves me a good boost.
Maura N.
I love this pre workout. I got the watermelon one. It's delicious, mixes easily and doesn't give me the crash that other preworkouts do.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Crazy jitters? Any side effects? Effectiveness? Taste?