Creative Coloring Inspirations: Art Activity Pages to Relax and Enjoy!

by Design Originals

This relaxing coloring book for adults is designed to motivate your creativity and stimulate your spirit. Creative Coloring Inspirationsoffers 30 ready-to-color art activities that offer hope and encouragement on every page. Team up with talented artist Valentina Harper as you personalize her exquisite line drawings. Best-selling craft author Marie Browning joins in with beautifully colored examples of finished work. Printed on high quality extra-thick paper that won"t bleed through, all pages are pre-perforated for easy removal and display. They"re perfect for decorating with markers, gel pens, watercolors, or colored pencils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Creative Coloring Inspirations: Art Activity Pages to Relax and Enjoy!!
How would you rate this product?
Lone Tree, CO
I love the meditative designs and inspirational quotes. There are even pages that ask questions and leave room for you for write answers so it can even turn into a fun form of journaling
Omaha, NE
Creative Coloring Inspirations: Art Activity Pages to Relax and Enjoy! uploaded by Sally S.
Let your colors flow. Great inspirational messages on each page. This is my first experience with adult coloring and I love it. This is a great adult book.
Biddeford, ME
I love adult coloring books. They help with my anxiety & stress when using them. They completely get me to force on coloring and not the problem at hand.
Love this adult coloring book! Amazing inspirational pictures to choose from. Fun activity to relieve stress and do with the tweens in your life.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Loved coloring this book. Lots of positive quotes and pretty drawings to color. It was a good price too. Definitely recommend this!
Lakeside, CA
This is an amazing coloring book for adults or teens. Each quote is truly inspirational and the pages are beautifully designed
This is the most relaxing adult coloring book I have ever came across I use it everyday at least an hour to 3 hours a day🙃
Honestly it has me like a little kid. The designs vary but they are all wonderful . Some easier some are harder.
Moncton, NB
One of the best inspirational coloring books I have ever owned. Best pro is tear out pages! The price was very affordable and worth the cost!