Creative BioScience hCG 1234

hCG 1234, 2 oz: Gives users the opportunity to choose from 500, 800, and 1200 calorie diets for weight loss 500 calorie diet designed to help dieters lose 1 to 2 pounds per day 800 calorie diet designed to allow dieters to lose up to an average of 1.2 pounds per day 1200 calorie diet designed to help dieters who want to lose up to an average of 1 pound per day and who also want to engage in virtually any kind of exercise, no matter how rigorous Overcome hunger, minimize cravings, and prevent stalling Does not ship to Texas see more...

• Does it work correctly?1 Answers
  • I have tried similar drops before and ended up sick. Do ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not too sure about this product I barely started using it the taste I really don't care for the taste but it says it will help you lose weight and it's a dietary supplement but let's see what happens I'm willing to try it and follow the diet that goes with it I'm excited to see the end results if anybody wants to know more about it shoot me a text or a message and I'll let you know what's going on with it
Derinika G.
New Orleans, LA
I used these for six weeks They were so fricken awesome!!! I walked a mile twice a week (you don't have to exercise if you don't want. It's not required.) and followed the meal plan. I lost 40 lbs. It was so easy and amazing. I totally recommend it to everybody.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
I used this a while back, if you stick to the diet plan you loose a lot of weight pretty quickly. However I did find it difficult to stick to so few calories a day
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is crap! It's not the real thing! The real HCG diet has to be prescribed by a doctor! The HCG 500 calorie diet plan works but you can't have fake drops!
Rachel M.
I've been skeptical of doing this but have seen many people try it and it has proven every time that it works!! I need to get this product ASAP!!
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
My mom does this and it controlls her appetite and with great meal plans she loses a pound almost everyday.
Sophia C.
La Calera
Does it work correctly?
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried similar drops before and ended up sick. Do you think most of these are created equal?