BY CREATIVE BIOSCIENCE

Dietary Supplement. The Latest Research Shows that Green Coffee Bean Burns Fat Fast In a recent study, 16 adults supplemented their daily diet with this new fat fighter for just 12 weeks, and lost an average of 17 pounds each and they didn t change their regular eating habits, or hit the gym each morning for sweaty cardio sessions.  They just took their capsules as directed and lived normally, letting the diet capsules do the rest. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Cassiei D.
Cassiei D.
Williamsburg, PA
Best I've used so far. I've taken it it 3 days and not changed anything in my diet or exercise. Yet I have lost 5 lbs. I started today being more health aware of food choices and healthy options and portions and plan to focus on more using a fit clip to track steps even if only for the most active part of my day and try to add additional steps daily. I love this supplement. I have transposition of the great vessels and this is one supplement that doe not stimulate my heart and make me feel sick or like I'm having a heart attack. It works and I have no bad side affects I'm in love. Now if I can just remember where I bought this from id like to buy another!
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Coral Springs, FL
I swear up and down by this stuff! just a natural supplement to boost the metabolism!!!
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
To be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of these. Although, I did see an increase in my energy levels, I didn't lose much weight. I would take for added energy, but not for a weight loss diet.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Florence, MS
.. in a healthy and natural way. These supplements are not harmful to your body because they are natural. They merely boost your metabolism so your body is able to burn more calories.
Kenda C.
Kenda C.
Saint Pauls, NC
In a healthy and natural way. These supplements are not harmful to your body because they are natural. They merely boost your metabolism so your body is able to burn more calories
Erryn W.
Erryn W.
Apalachin, NY
Does this really work or is it just another gimmick? Have you had any negative side effects?