BY CREATIVE BIOSCIENCE

Dietary Supplement. Design the New You Stimulant Free to Help Diet Right, Day or Night* *These statements have no been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• How does this work?1 Answers
  • I need more info. How does it work? What are the side effects? 1 Answers
  • When you saw results did you stop using it1 Answers
Emily F.
Emily F.
I would say don't take these products too seriously. To see a real change you need to change your lifestyle and not a quick fix for ten days.
Sky L.
Sky L.
've used this product for 4 weeks now. Along with this product I am currently on Weight Watchers and exercising about 30 minutes 5 days a week. I had already lost 40 pounds, but was looking for a bit of a boost. I wasn't looking for a magic pill. I've been taking this for 4 weeks now. The first two weeks I hadn't noticed much of a difference. The 3rd week I lost 9.6 pounds and 7 inches and the 4th week I lost 4 pounds and 7 inches. Just on weight watchers alone I could never lose that much so fast. I have also noticed I don't have much of any cravings and have a bit more energy. From the research I've done this seems to work best along with diet and exercise. If that's the case it's working well for me so far. I'm going to continue with diet and exercise and taking this product. I'm very happy with the results so far.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Fitspiration Expert
This sounds help full, it sounds like a diet without making much effort. am I worng how would this work?
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Now that I know what this product is all about (thank you influensters!) I'm giving it a go. Being on my 30's has been a dietary challenge nearly every day. Fingers crossed this is the one!
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
This product is awesome it really dose what it says it claims to do I recommend people to give it a try
Funmi A.
Funmi A.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Does it help keep the weight off?
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Caro, MI
How does this work as far as weight loss and so on ??
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
I need more info. How does it work? What are the side effects?
Gi M.
Gi M.
When you saw results did you stop using it
Ashley J.