Creative Assembly Viking: Battle for Asgard uploaded by Ashley C.

BY CREATIVE ASSEMBLY

Ashley C.
Gamer Expert Level 4
I loved this game. I thought it was so underrated. The end is difficult and challenging, and I read so many complaints about that! But if you aren't challenged, what fun is playing a game? The graphics were fantastic, and the story was great, with spot on use of Norse Mythology. I was curious how accurate with names and titles they would be, as a follower of Asatru, but I was very impressed. This game it's worth a try if you don't mind adventure, challenge and a good story.
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
Omg, i love this game! My husband always play it, and I began plying with him. It is really fun, and you can use all of your strategy, it is a affordable game, at least a think it is, and I totally recommend it!
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Loved the in game graphics. Loved the free roam feature, battles are super hard,there are a lot of quests where you upgrade your weapons absolutely love this game .
virgil d.
Beattyville, KY
One word..... EPIC. The graphics were GREAT, the sound was GREAT, and the game play and story were GREAT. I felt like I was right there in the battles and it was intense. I jumped had heart rate jumps. Was exciting.
Corinne S.
New Bedford, MA
I own it and beat it alone this was one of many I enjoyed it I like the hack and slash games. And finding things... Would recommend it to someone like myself
Chelisse B.
This was the first video game I ever played. I loved it, it was so fun and I beat it really fast. I wish I could play it again. Soon maybe.
wendy m.
I have never tried this game but i heard it was a great game and i would love to try this game out soon hopefully i get lucky too.
Jessica S.
This game looks awesome! I love the show and am a little obsessed with vikings right now. I also love role playing games.
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
I thought this game was incredible! the graphics ate good, but the game play was better! I would absolutely recommend.
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
My boyfriend plays this game non stop. though I don't play it I do watch him play and it's so interesting to follow.
Brittany G.
Does anyone even like this game?
Brooklyn L.
Calgary, AB
Does anyone recommend this game?
Dana M.
Sydney, NS
What age group is this game appropriate for?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
Who else love this!!! (I know I do)
Pearl B.