Create 365 Stickers Good Day Brights-Asst Colors/Sizes, Multi-Colored uploaded by Karla O.

BY UNKNOWN

Me and My Big Ideas-Create 365 Stickers. Perfect for all your paper crafting projects! This package contains Good Day Brights: six sheets of stickers on one 9x4-3/4 inch backing sheet. Comes in a variety of themes. Each sold separately. Imported. Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
I really like the stickers that come in this sticker pack. The quality is nice just like the rest of the mambi products. These stickers work great in my weekly planner spreads and I even picked up a back up of this set because the stickers are so useful for planning.
Karla O.
Great stickers! As a college student i find these to be very useful along with my mini happy planner! It has 6 different sticker sheets for under 5 dollarsđź‘Ť
Lindsey R.
Denton, TX
These are not my favorite stickers from this line. The main downside is that it is difficult to write on them. I would prefer if they were mat.
Victoria F.