Create 365 Planner Stickers 5 Sheets/Pkg-Life Quotes uploaded by Stephanie L.Create 365 Planner Stickers 5 Sheets/Pkg-Life Quotes uploaded by Doris Del Mar R.

BY ME & MY BIG IDEAS

Create 365 Planner Stickers 5 Sheets/Pkg-Life Quotes see more...

Buy on Target
Ro T.
I love The Happy Planner! It truly is an amazing system. If you like to color and decorate your planners, then I recommend this. It has stickers that come with a kit or separately and I like the disc system because you can customize and mix and match. You can use a 40% off coupon from the Michael's app and decorate to your heart's content. 🤗
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My daughter has become rather obsessive with using a planner and making it ridiculously decorative, I think its adorable but for a young person with not so many places to go its funny. Anyways, these stickers we find them at Micheal's craft store. They make her feel creative and it looks nice in her planner, all girls at some point love playing with stickers these are just more positive. Love them.
Doris Del Mar R.
I absolutely love this product. It allows me to be creative with my planner and it has a lot of stickers for different occasions. It's affordable if you get the 40% off from Marshall. I recommend it if you like feeling creative.
Michi M.
I love these mambi stickers! They are so useful and make my planners alot of fun. I think i ha e bought just about all the sticker books by Me and my big ideas!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I love these stickers to put in my planner there positive up beat and can make life just a little less stressful also its hard to pick just one .
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Great quality stickers. I love the value of the sticker books. Perfect for all planners, trim if needed.
Stephanie L.
Me and my big ideas always have the best stickers The quotes are so cute & I just love the gold foiling. I love using these in my planners and to send in letters to friends. Highly recommend these cute stickers functional & cute how can you not love them.
Ashlee F.
Fort McMurray
I love using these in both my Happy Planner and Erin Condren! The smaller stickers won't fit in the sidebar but they are great for decorating your weekly spread. They are a really great price as well for how many stickers you get.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I picked up a bunch of stickers from this brand at Micheals and i am in love! I am using them to dress up my Erin Condren Life Planner. Whats great about purchasing these from Micheals is that they often go on sale and Micheals also always has coupons!!
Victoria F.