Create 365 Planner Stickers 5 Sheets/Pkg-Life Quotes uploaded by Stephanie M.Create 365 Planner Stickers 5 Sheets/Pkg-Life Quotes uploaded by Doris Del Mar R.Create 365 Planner Stickers 5 Sheets/Pkg-Life Quotes uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY ME & MY BIG IDEAS

Create 365 Planner Stickers 5 Sheets/Pkg-Life Quotes see more...

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Love all of the Create 365 stickers. They are a fun addition to my bullet journal and planner pages to source then up a little. They are a great price too so I feel good stocking up on a few of them at a time.

Also great for letters, cards and more. They are so cute.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I got these on sale from Michael's for about $6 for my daughter and I to use in our planners and journals and we love them! The quotes are uplifting and positive and the quality of the stickers is amazing!
Lena R.
Florida
The happy planner sticker are awesome it have everything you need to get you organized in your daily live with all the pretty stickers. You will have fun organizing your life in with these beautiful stickers. Create 365 Planner Stickers 5 Sheets/Pkg-Life Quotes
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
My daughter has become rather obsessive with using a planner and making it ridiculously decorative, I think its adorable but for a young person with not so many places to go its funny. Anyways, these stickers we find them at Micheal's craft store. They make her feel creative and it looks nice in her planner, all girls at some point love playing with stickers these are just more positive. Love them.
Ro T.
I love The Happy Planner! It truly is an amazing system. If you like to color and decorate your planners, then I recommend this. It has stickers that come with a kit or separately and I like the disc system because you can customize and mix and match. You can use a 40% off coupon from the Michael's app and decorate to your heart's content. 🤗
Stephanie L.
Me and my big ideas always have the best stickers The quotes are so cute & I just love the gold foiling. I love using these in my planners and to send in letters to friends. Highly recommend these cute stickers functional & cute how can you not love them.
Doris Del Mar R.
I absolutely love this product. It allows me to be creative with my planner and it has a lot of stickers for different occasions. It's affordable if you get the 40% off from Marshall. I recommend it if you like feeling creative.
Michi M.
I love these mambi stickers! They are so useful and make my planners alot of fun. I think i ha e bought just about all the sticker books by Me and my big ideas!
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
I love these stickers to put in my planner there positive up beat and can make life just a little less stressful also its hard to pick just one .
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Great quality stickers. I love the value of the sticker books. Perfect for all planners, trim if needed.
Victoria F.