Create 365 Planner Stickers 5 Sheets/Pkg-Life Quotes uploaded by Doris Del Mar R.Create 365 Planner Stickers 5 Sheets/Pkg-Life Quotes uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY ME & MY BIG IDEAS

Create 365 Planner Stickers 5 Sheets/Pkg-Life Quotes see more...

Buy on Target
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Love all of the Create 365 stickers. They are a fun addition to my bullet journal and planner pages to source then up a little. They are a great price too so I feel good stocking up on a few of them at a time.

Also great for letters, cards and more. They are so cute.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My daughter has become rather obsessive with using a planner and making it ridiculously decorative, I think its adorable but for a young person with not so many places to go its funny. Anyways, these stickers we find them at Micheal's craft store. They make her feel creative and it looks nice in her planner, all girls at some point love playing with stickers these are just more positive. Love them.
Ro T.
I love The Happy Planner! It truly is an amazing system. If you like to color and decorate your planners, then I recommend this. It has stickers that come with a kit or separately and I like the disc system because you can customize and mix and match. You can use a 40% off coupon from the Michael's app and decorate to your heart's content. 🤗
Stephanie L.
Me and my big ideas always have the best stickers The quotes are so cute & I just love the gold foiling. I love using these in my planners and to send in letters to friends. Highly recommend these cute stickers functional & cute how can you not love them.
Doris Del Mar R.
I absolutely love this product. It allows me to be creative with my planner and it has a lot of stickers for different occasions. It's affordable if you get the 40% off from Marshall. I recommend it if you like feeling creative.
Michi M.
I love these mambi stickers! They are so useful and make my planners alot of fun. I think i ha e bought just about all the sticker books by Me and my big ideas!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I love these stickers to put in my planner there positive up beat and can make life just a little less stressful also its hard to pick just one .
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Great quality stickers. I love the value of the sticker books. Perfect for all planners, trim if needed.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Love Me and My Big Ideas stickers!  They have an exceptional variety and I love using them in my planners and scrapbooks!  I usually purchase them online or at Michael's (which is great as Michael's often has coupons for up to 50% off)!  These are a great price for the variety and number of stickers that you get!  AWESOME!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
I picked up a bunch of stickers from this brand at Micheals and i am in love! I am using them to dress up my Erin Condren Life Planner. Whats great about purchasing these from Micheals is that they often go on sale and Micheals also always has coupons!!
Victoria F.