Create 365 Happy Planner Sticker Value Pack uploaded by emily n.

BY ME & MY BIG IDEAS

Me & My Big Ideas-Create 365 Happy Planner Sticker Value Pack. These stickers are the perfect addition to your planner! This package contains one sticker pad with thirty 9x4-3/4 inch sheets with an assortment of stickers on each sheet. Comes in a variety of designs. Each sold separately. Imported. see more...

Christine A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
All of these sticker books are worth every penny! Also, saving pennies matters too so michaels has coupons on their app and so does joanns. If you purchase at hobby lobby they always have a 40% off on their website. I mean aren’t stickers just the best! I’m falling in love with memory keeping right now and having a variety of stickers makes it so easy. Live creatively and plan a happy life ;)
Erica S.
These stickers are so cute ! You can get them for a more affordable price with coupons or wait until Michael’s has them for 10$ which is really nice !!!! They have so many sticker packs ! But I’d get a few they are so worth it and last !
Jenelle C.
Portales, NM
Planning has always been in my nature, but when I can add a personal touch I am more involved. I love the different color themes to these sticker book and own about 5 of them total. I think the food, holidays, and he reminder stickers have to be my favorite. I am often reminded to go on a date night because of my sticker book. :)
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Fits perfectly into the big happy planner with the 11 rings. Super cute designs and colors. I wish it had more items in this one but other than that the stickers are useful and make my planner look super adorable. I would totally repurchase again.
Caitlyn S.
I L O V E the Happy Planner value sticker packs! They have so many varieties to choose from and so many different options to use! They have stickers that will work in their mini, classic, and big planners! If you're like me who struggled to keep up with planning, get some of these stickers to help you out!
nicole k.
I bought this for my Classic Happy Planner and it is awesome! I am able to create amazing layouts in my planner and keep my week organized fashionably. Extremely affordable and I had a coupon from Hobby Lobby. I would definitely recommend!
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
This is a great planner sticker book. The stickers are very cute and great quality. It has a great mix of decorative and functional stickers. There are lots of stickers with florals and some beautiful foiled stickers. I would recommend this to anyone with a Happy Planner.
Stephanie R.
I absolutely LOVE using my Happy Planner Stickers! The stickers keep me more engaged into my planner and makes it look more alive than ever. My friends are always amazed of how beautiful my planner looks with my stickers in my full schedule. They wouldn't have imagined!
Lindsey R.
United states
I love these stickers. They make it easy to decorate my planner. I'm also very happy that they are mat stickers.
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
I bought this sticker pack for my scrapbooking and I love it!! So many cute stickers and such a bargain!
Karla O.
How do you like these stickers?