Create 365 Happy Planner Punch-9 Holes uploaded by Rue S.

BY ME & MY BIG IDEAS

Create 365 Happy Planner Punch-9 Holes see more...

Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
I have this in the big size and I got it on sale. I wouldn't have bought it at full price but if you can get it half off I think it it totally worth it. I got it at the largest size because I have three different sized disc planners and I wanted to be able to cut paper for all of my planners with one punch. This works nicely and is perfect if you already have a happy planner.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
This is such a great tool if you have the classic happy planner . I love it I'm able to add so many things to my planner . The only con is that sometimes it does get a little jammed up and then it's harder to pull out what you punched
Cynthia B.
Pasadena
I use this punch just about every day, I love putting things in and out of my planners my mini, my classic, and my big. Such a great planner so customizable. I got mine from Michael's love the click so affordable. Amazing to have a punch.  If you only get one thing for your self the punch is it.
Erica S.
This is okay . I mean it gets the job done I guess . I wish they would come out with a new one . It gets stuck and my pages rip . Not all the time but it’s not smooth either . And it’s very expensive it’s like 30$ so it’s okay . Not the best
Mandy A.
I've had this for about a year and noticed it isn't punching verh well after little use. One of the holes catches and rips my paper. I think I'll probably end up buying an off brand alternative next time.
Lindsey R.
United states
I'm so happy that they finally came out with a hole punch!! This. Makes it easy to insert pages. Since this is a paper punch you have to becareful no to put too much paper in the punch.
Sarah  L.
It pains me to say this, but this hole puncher is the absolute worst MAMBI product. Actually, it may their only bad product. I loved its portability, but I was unable to punch through multiple pages at a time, even though it's supposed to be able to punch up to 9 pages. It kept getting stuck and ruining the pages I worked so hard to design. I returned it an hour after purchasing it and bought the TUL punch from Office Depot instead.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
It gets stuck a lot for how expensive it is. It's like the only punch that works for this type of planner so it's kinda the only thing you can get. I like it but I wish it worked better. I use it to make custom covers for my happy planners that I laminate!
Brooke K.
Wixom , MI
Perfect accessory for avid happy planner babes! It makes it so easy to add in things to your planner. I've had nothing but good experiences with it. Definitely affordable, especially if you have a Michaels near by and have a coupon.
Mya P.
53813
Worked good. It was kind of hard to punch through thicker paper or paper that is laminated. Overall I really liked this product and love my Happy Planner. This punch is pretty affordable if you can use a 50% off coupon from micheals. I would recommend this product.
Victoria F.