BY ME & MY BIG IDEAS

Create 365 Happy Planner Punch-9 Holes see more...

Buy on Kmart
Leisa J.
This hole puncher is okay. It works well when using regular sheets of paper. You can only punch a few papers at a time. I find myself just doing one at a time to get good results. When I stack a few pages, I sometimes struggle trying to punch the pages and the punches sometimes come out weird. You can not use this on laminated material, it does a terrible job. Depending on the weight of the cardstock, it does an okay job.
Mica W.
Moore, OK
I wanted this punch to be perfect, because it is made my MAMBI specifically for the Happy Planner...however it is just okay. Mine gets stuck a lot and I have to work to not tear the page when removing it. I bought mine with a coupon and I don't think it is worth full price. However, it is drastically cheaper than some other disc punch options, so it is worth it at a discount.
Sarah  L.
It pains me to say this, but this hole puncher is the absolute worst MAMBI product. Actually, it may their only bad product. I loved its portability, but I was unable to punch through multiple pages at a time, even though it's supposed to be able to punch up to 9 pages. It kept getting stuck and ruining the pages I worked so hard to design. I returned it an hour after purchasing it and bought the TUL punch from Office Depot instead.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
It gets stuck a lot for how expensive it is. It's like the only punch that works for this type of planner so it's kinda the only thing you can get. I like it but I wish it worked better. I use it to make custom covers for my happy planners that I laminate!
Brooke K.
Wixom, MI
Perfect accessory for avid happy planner babes! It makes it so easy to add in things to your planner. I've had nothing but good experiences with it. Definitely affordable, especially if you have a Michaels near by and have a coupon.
Mya P.
53813
Worked good. It was kind of hard to punch through thicker paper or paper that is laminated. Overall I really liked this product and love my Happy Planner. This punch is pretty affordable if you can use a 50% off coupon from micheals. I would recommend this product.
Suggie B.
I really like this hole punch. It works really well and has made adding pages to my planner easier. I purchased it on a whim at a slightly lower price point.
Rebecca B.
Zachary, LA
I love this I can add anything to my happy planner but it only does like 2 sheets at a time and not so good with lamination
C.K R.
As punches go this is not that heavy duty. It's only suitable for paper and at only a couple of sheets at a time. If you want to make your own covers don't use this, opt instead for something like the arc punch or a single hole punch and scissors. It's not too good on card either. If you are only using it for adding pages it does the job well.
Victoria F.