Create 365 Happy Planner Extension Pack-Fitness

Pack includes 4 months, non-dated monthly calendars and weekly food and exercise logs, 4 dividers and 2 sticker sheets with numbers and months. All pages & dividers are pre-punched. This is the ultimate way to track your health and fitness goals! More Info: Me & My Big Ideas-Create 365 Happy Planner Extension Pack: Fitness. The ideal addition to your Create 365 journals! This ultimate way to track your health and fitness goals! This package contains four months, non-dated monthly calendars and weekly food and exercise logs and four 9x7 inch dividers. Imported. see more...

Jenelle C.
Portales, NM
I have been wanting to find a place to write down my food intake without it just being my phone because I hate when ,y battery goes low. I have a Happy Planner already and this was so great to put right in with it all. I love that the stickers allow you to start the dates whenever, however I wish it was pre-set so I would not slack on starting.
nicole k.
I bought this for my Classic Happy Planner and it is awesome! I am able to keep my meal plan in there and keep everything organized. Extremely affordable, as I had a coupon from Hobby Lobby. I would definitely recommend!
Erica S.
I love these extensions!!!! They have so many but the fitness is really awesome ! I wish hey would come out with more ! But they also come with stickers which is really nice and you can use your coupons !!!!!!!!!
Ana V.
Santo Domingo
Me encanta el fitness y los planners por eso cuando me enteré de este "pack" no dudé un segundo en adquirirlo. Me ayuda muchísimo a organizarme con las comidas y los entrenamientos además de que me permite llevar un control de la cantidad de agua que tomo lo cual es muy importante para mí. Los divisores tienen imágenes y frases muy motivadoras para mantener el enfoque en la salud.
Rylee W.
Ballston Spa, NY
I got this for my Happy Planner and love it! It adds more space for me to plan meals, workouts and keep track of my H2O. The only downside is I wish it came with a few more stickers to help track the meals, and H2O. The kit comes with date and month stickers, and some asterisks.
Dary A.
I absolutely love all their products I pretty much have everything happy planner. To me is the easiest most effective way to plan. It is not as affordable of any other planner however because it has the capacity of allowing you to make it is individualized as you would like I will give this a two thumbs up. I definitely will try at least once to help your fitness world stay organized.
Heather B.
Lewes, DE
I love this planner extension I just wish it had more than four months. So you do have to buy multiple if you want to plan your fitness for the year. I also wish it came with more fitness stickers. Other than that it's a great plus to add on.
Sarah  L.
I like adding one month at a time from this fitness extension pack to my happy planner. The only thing I would change is that it is very focused on tracking nutrition and there's not a lot of space for tracking exercise. I just use stickers to customize the pages more for my needs. I'd also like to see additional tracking pages for personal records, goals, etc.
Caitlin B.
This pack to add to my happy planner was the perfect addition to help me stay on my fitness goals!
Kolleen K.
How does this compare to the other expansion packs? Is it worth purchasing?
Jena C.
Is the fitness extension pack worth buying?
Victoria F.