BY ME & MY BIG IDEAS

Create 365 18-Month Planner 7.75X9.75-Make Everyday Count see more...

• How durable is this planner?3 Answers
  • How big are the spaces to write? I am looking for a decent size p...2 Answers
  • How bulky are the rings? Is this heavy? I need one to take with m...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Heather B.
Lewes, DE
I use this planner for everything! I love the different themes for each planner. It helps shownyou individuality. I also like yo decorate mine and the vertical layout is really fun to play with. I get mine usually from Michael's so they aren't too costly. The pages are decorated beautifully. I've used multiple planners, but none have measured up to this.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Picked this up on sale at Michaels, and I'm so very glad I did! They have so many cute varieties, and I think the size is perfect! The squares are big enough for me to write all my weekly plans in, and I absolutely love the artwork at the beginning of each month as well as the lists at the beginning of each month. They also have a ton of cute stickers out to help personalize it. Would recommend!
C A.
I absolutely love my Mambi Happy Planner! I love that all the pages can come out and you can customize the planner to fit your needs. The price is average for an 18m planner but coupons from michaels always help.
Crystal V.
I have the classic 'Bright' & the big 'Delightful' Happy Planners & I am their BIGGEST FAN (okay, one of the MANY because there are A LOT of fans). I obsessed for years over Planners. I researched them & bought many that didn't get used more than a couple weeks. I wanted an EC Planner for many years, but couldn't justify spending that sort of money. The Happy Planner is affordable, adorable & FULLY customizable. If you get bored with your current set up you can easily change it all up without losing all your previous plans/memories. There's an entire line of fun accessories and STICKERS! Do not get me started in the stickers.

If you're having issues making the commitment to one of the other (expensive) planners. Pick up a Happy Planner. I promise you'll love it. And if you don't, I'll buy it from you. Haha! I know you'll love it!
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great for keeping your day to day going!
It was a great price and Michaels really has the upper hand with having all the accessories and everything so accessible!
Not exactly great for entrepreneurs, especially if they need super detailed but they have add on packs you can use!
I'm excited to see where 2017 takes me with this planner!
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
I have a MAMBI Happy Planner and I absolutely love it!! It brings me such joy and keeps me organized. I love to add sticker and decorate each week. It is an expensive habit. The planner is around $20 and you have to buy everything separately, but they do have good value packs and deals at Michaels!
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I purchased this item on sale at Michaels when it was on sale for 60% off without coupons and it has only been 18 days into the new year and I can't live without it. I love the stickers that come it with and how it all helps me keep track of important things and express myself in the process.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
I love this planner so much! I'm trying to get organized this year and this planner makes it so easy! Its kind of like this is part planner part scrapbook! I am not only able to stay organized with this planner but Im able to record important moments in my life!
Taylor O.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this planner! It's cute, organized, and spacious. I bought mine using a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby. What a deal, right?

I also love that you can easily remove pages, so when you have used half of it, you can toss the pages and not have so much weight in your backpack.
Liz M.
I had one of these and I truly did enjoy it. The only thing was that my current life wasn't big enough as the planner- I should've opted for something smaller. But the price is great for the quality. Pages are thick and so much space for writing and decorating which is my favorite part! And it is sturdy!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
How durable is this planner?
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
How bulky are the rings? Is this heavy? I need one to take with me in my purse everyday.
Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
I'm not sure how much I would use this but I live the idea. So is it really worth how much it costs.
Krissy T.
Fairhaven, MA
How big are the spaces to write? I am looking for a decent size planner that will give me plenty of room to write everything I need in the daily spaces.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this at hobby lobby???