GroceryFrozen FoodsMarie Callender's
Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie

Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie

Delight in white-meat chicken, broccoli, carrots, and real portobello mushrooms prepared in a made-from-scratch crust. Available in the 15-ounce size.

Is this filling enough for dinner?
Does it taste like home cooking ?
Is this product good? How close is its taste to the home made?
Start your review of Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie!
Reeghan B.
Tipp City, OH
Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Reeghan B.
The top of the pot pie is delicious and flaky. I’m used to eating the banquet pot pies which only take 5 minutes to make, but this monster took 10 1/2 minutes. A little inconvenient when you have a set time to eat lunch at work, but my mistake for not looking at the instructions when I bought it. The filling inside is yummy, the chicken is cubed and there’s quite a bit in it. Very satisfied with my purchase, only downside was the cook time but I understand with it being a large size.
Emily M.
Humboldt, IA
This is so much better then regular chicken pot pie. It is so creamy and delicious. It will definitely fill you up as one meal. I don’t know how healthy it is for you but I do know it tastes great. I love mushrooms and If you do too, then this is for you.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
I love mushrooms and saw this so I decided to give it a try. The moisture from the mushrooms made the crust soggy and this tasted like nothing but mushrooms. I love mushrooms but I expected to taste other flavors in the pot pie. The price was good because it was on sale but I won't be buying again.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I like  Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie better compared to this because of the flavor. However, this is equally as convenient to make. It's great to have if you don't have the time or energy to cook a meal, and just want to stick something in the microwave. It's better compared to other brands of frozen pot pies that I've tried.
Katerina  P.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a huge fan of chicken pot pie but there is no way that I am taking all that time to make one from scratch lol. So this is a great quick way to have one when I crave it. They are frozen so they last a long time. Be careful because they take a really long time to cool down.
Rod R.
Everyone in the family loves these pot pies. They are great tasting, easy to make, very filling, we also love the variety of flavors and sizes. We consider this great comfort food.
Rachel M.
Omaha, NE
These are our favorite pot pies we look forward to every fall and winter! They are so comforting and delicious! I love the classic flaky crust. They are better than all the other frozen pot pies out there! We buy in bulk!
Sandra B.
Romeoville, IL
Purchased at: Costco
Marie Callender's chicken pot pies are so good, the only frozen chicken pot pies that I will eat. I know alot of people dont like crust, but I LOVE this crust. Has a good amount of chicken and vegetables. The sodium is a bit high but worth it once in awhile. This is not the mushroom chicken pot pie. It wont let me change the style, I'd never eat mushroom anything.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Amanda W.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves these pot pies especially when we don't feel like cooking a difficult meal! These are easy to make, all you have to do is put foil around edges to avoid burning and pop in the oven for fifty minutes. These have microwave directions as well so if you have teens they can make this on their own. We just like it in the oven for the golden brown crust! [product:marie-callender's -creamy-mushroom-chicken-pot-pie]
Sarah V.
Mckinleyville, CA
Best tasting frozen chicken pot pie! For a quick and easy dinner, this is a go to. For just one hour in the oven you get amazing crust with lots of chicken and vegetables for filling. Highly recommend any flavor of the Marie Callender’s pot pies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...