BY CREAMSICLE

Creamsicle® Original Cream Bars Low Fat Orange Raspberry.

The Original Brand.

100 Calories per bar.

Vanilla flavored low fat ice cream bars.

Coated with orange or raspberry flavored sherbet.

Artificial flavor and color added. see more...

• Are these the same ones that used to be called dreamsicle...1 Answers
crystal c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember cream sicle when I was growing up. Never really like them. The outside was fine, but the cream just did not teaste very good.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Creamsicle Original Cream Bars Low Fat Orange Raspberry are amazing especially on a hot day. The orange cream bars are the best
chanel d.
My children and I love this product. The taste it's great. And low fat is always a plus. I will definitely recommend them.
Anna Maria C.
Dunmore, PA
These are so great for summer! It's like having an ice pop and ice cream at the same time!
Liah W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Omg these are my favorite, I love creamsicle bars, you can't go wrong with them!
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't say much about the calories but what I can say is that these taste amazing. I love the cream filling inside it's very delicious. I've been munching on these since I was a kid and will continue to but for my future kids
Luisa Fernanda C.
Popayan
Perfect for a sunny day or a trip to the park, it contains delicious flavors and is not a simple palette of water that melts and drips us all, inside contains its cream of ice cream which leaves us wanting more.
Suki Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these a lot! Whenever they are on sale I always get them. The cream inside is really creamy and smooth. The fruity flavor on the outside is not too much but not too less. This is just the perfect cream bar to have on a hot summers day.
Kayla S.
Love creamsicles specially the orange and pink ones! So good loved this a child and still do now my children love them to! Great cheap summer treat for kids to cool down with.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
These are the bomb! they taste so much better than the low fat ones. the cream inside of these is sooooo good!
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
Are these the same ones that used to be called dreamsicles? Oh I remember those and miss them. They are creamy but taste like an orange sherbert.

Walmart